I Love You

KANNA

"What the hell is going on?" Miley had her arm crossed, her lips pressed into a thin line and eye's burning holes, she looked furious.

You see I care about my business, aside from Kyle, this is my passion. So, no matter how many times I get called names or being put on the spot I have to throw on a fake happy smile.

Whereas Miley doesn't care about ethics. Nope, you cross her once and all hell will break loose.

"Mile that's enough." I simply ordered.

Miley huffed before placing her arm around me, "Fine for you I'll cool it."

We then walked off and I continued our tour, not one of us spoke of what happened earlier. We were actually good with that.

Now we were back on the road, "Sorry Ms. Kahn but I don't think we can have our wedding on a boat, though that idea sounds lovely." Bailey softly speak.

"Why not hon?" Jack asked.

"I just realize I get sea sick."

"Okay, well there are other places we can look at."

As we continued our drive the silence in the car was deafening. There was even no music playing.

Finally, we made it towards a garden. It had a nice path with unique flowers and orchids leading up to two cherry blossom trees. The smell and the flowers were simple yet extravagant.

"Wow, this is amazing." Bailey took a big whiff.

"I'm glad you are not allergic to flowers."

"No in fact I love flowers. This is a perfect place for our wedding."

"I agree." Jack wrapped his arms around Bailey.

"What do you think Dana?"

"It's okay if you like that nauseating smell."

"Dana, what are you talking about, the smell is sweet. Ms. Kahn will take this place."

"I'm glad, if you'd like to see the restaurant where the reception will be held you can. There are also other amenities here so please feel free to look around."

With that being said we all split up.

Miley turned to me, hitting my shoulders in the process, "Now spill."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean what happened on that boat. Why does it seem like two guys where fighting over you?"

What was I to say, "Maybe they couldn't resist my beauty." I giggled.

"Fine, if you don't wish to speak about it." She paused when she saw two guys on the opposite side, "Umm...I'll be over there call me if you need me." Soon she walked off and find her next conquest.

I sat on one of the chairs admiring the flowers and feeling the wind. My eyes close until I felt a presence next to me.

Opening my eyes Jack sat down not saying a thing but just enjoying my company

"What do you want Jack?"

"We are not done talking."

"As I said before there is nothing to talk about." Jack grabbed my hands but I pulled back only for his grip to tighten on me.

"There is a lot to talk about."

"Like what."

"Like, why did you leave me? You didn't give me a chance to explain."