Wedding Venues

MICHAEL

"Good night Princess," I just had finished reading Lacy her bed time story while Dana was down stairs texting on her phone.

We have been good for the past couple days. Since that incident we decided it's best not to speak of it again.

Although when opportunity arises she always brings my infidelity into light. True the guilt would consume me but every time I am in the shower or even sleeping only one face comes to mind. There must be something wrong with me.

There was a time where Dana's body alone is all I need to see in order to fully get me hard. Now it just doesn't do anything much anymore. Though I would never tell her that.

So far Dana has been good and she acts as the doting wife. Well mostly in public but behind closed doors that's a whole different story.

"She's asleep?"

I nodded my head towards Dana as I entered the kitchen. She was in her night gown drinking coffee and I was also about to grab a drink when a knock came through our door.

"I'll get it." Opening the door Jack and Bailey came barreling in taking a seat in our living room like they own the place.

"What are you guys doing here this late?" Dana took a seat next to Bailey. I was surprise when she didn't fill Bailey on what happened recently.

"Actually, our wedding is coming along...." While Bailey was discussing her wedding, Dana seemed not a bit interested as she was once before. In fact, she looked rather bored while Jack was busy scowling.

Taking a seat next to him I offered him a drink to which he declined, What's with that look?"

Jack took a deep breath, "Saw Ms. Kahn couple days ago and she look like hell." He looked deep in thought. Anybody could tell his voice was lace with worry.

"So, what's that got to do with you?" Dana glared at Jack.

"I don't know. Ever since we met with the fashion designer Jack lately has been moody." Bailey patted his back.

"I wonder why Jack?" Dana raised her chin, "Bailey I am your friend and I know what's good for you so I suggest you find another wedding coordinator and keep Jack away from her if you know what I mean."

"I trust Jack besides she hasn't even shown she was remotely interested in him."

"What are you saying hon, that girls don't find me irresistible." Jack joked.

Bailey laughed, "No, they do it's just your mine and if anyone lays a finger on you I will grind them in a meat locker."

"look I am all for your wedding...but..."

"No buts Dana, look the reason we are here is because we're going traveling with Ms. Kahn and check out places to hold our wedding venues and such and we are hoping you two would tag along. I could really use your opinion on certain things"

"Are you out of your mind after what she did..." Dana jumped out of her seat.

"Dana, that was years ago,"

"No that was days ago."

Jack looked puzzled. "What do you mean?"

Dana proceeded to tell her, her side of the story and in the end, it came out as Kanna was a lying conniving bitch who threaten her.

Her telling story was out there in a sense while I can only remain quiet.

"Dana that is not how it happened at all," I defended. "It was just as my fault as it was hers."

"Wow, up till you will defend that little skank..."

"Dana!" I barked. For some odd reason I just didn't like Kanna being insulted.

"Good thing I mess her face up. Hopefully it stays that way." Dana chortled.

"So, you did that to her?" Jacked yelled.

"Jack, Lacy's upstairs sleeping so lower your voice." I all but yelled at him, a bit shock that Jack would get this upset. Granted I am upset at Dana as well but sadly she is my wife and I was on the wrong. I know that for a fact.

"Do you still care for that little bitch." Dana's hands were waving in front of her.

"Honey, you're not..."

"No, I don't care about her but Dana you went too far." Anger was rolling off him in waves. Did he really care for Kanna that much?

"I can't believe not you too."

"No Dana, Jack is only joking. It's just he wants this wedding and wish not for something to happen to Ms. Kahn that's all." Bailey attempted to sooth Jack down.

"Is that really the reason." Dana smirked.

"Dana, watch what you say." Stirring up trouble will get you into a whole heap of mess so I suggest you watch your tongue." Jack gave out a piercing stare. That was the actual first time I seen him this work up.

"Fine, we will go but soon or later you will see Kanna's true colors. And as for you, you are not to be alone with her." She rolled her head towards me.

"So, when's are we going to see her?"

_______________________

We have been to see about 7 places for a possible wedding. With Kanna as the driver, Miley in the passenger's seat, us in the back seat, we drove miles away from the city. Kanna drove a big 2018 Escalade that would accommodate us all. Soft music was playing in the background, wedding music. We had listened to an entire collection that could be played at the wedding, down to having the first dance all the way to the father daughter dance.

Between Jack, Bailey, and Kanna, the three were discussing what music to entertainments, to food while Miley took notes.

We had seen several different churches to some nice beaches and then some ranches.

Jack and Bailey still not satisfied. And it was not yet noon. Now we are just heading outside of the city walls.

The tension in the air was thick if it suddenly became too quiet aside from the glaring Miley was giving Dana. Through her eyes, it looked like she wanted to decapitate Dana on the spot. I take it Miley knows what had befell between Kanna Dana, and I. Who knew girls can be this scary.

Every once in a while, I would glance at the rear-view mirror looking at Kanna. There was still a slight cut above her lips and the bruising was still visible but it wasn't as big as it was before.

All right now that could be heard was the GPS coming from her phone. We were now headed towards the ports. Kanna said there was a nice big yacht with a restaurant that could hold a wedding but will see.

Before we go take a tour why not eat at the restaurant for lunch." It was the first thing Kanna spoke since the silence took over.

"That sounds like a good idea." Bailey answered cheerfully.

I thought so too. I would've answered her as well but I didn't want Dana to start causing a scene so I of course remained quiet in my seat with my arms crossed and my eyes still staring at that rear-view mirror.

Please vote and comment =)