You May Kiss the Bride

MICHAEL

Holy Fuck!  It's all I can think of.  What the hell did I just do, done?  I still couldn't believe it myself.

The urge to touch her, to feel her, to hold her was indescribable. It was like a bomb, ready to exploded deep within her. 

Seriously I have never wanted anything more than how much...I paused.  I couldn't bring myself to admit it.

As I stood here before the pastor, all I could think about is how she sounded when she moaned my name, the way she felt when I caressed her soft skin, how she trembled beneath me, how she looked when she had climax.

The need for her was unbearable.  As if nothing else mattered.  My mind somehow took control and I lost all thought at that moment.  And the look in her eyes when I just left her.  Pure shock and disappointment.  Something in me broke at that sight.  A part of me wanted to stay and tell her how sorry I was, the other half had to be here, where is here exactly?

"Repeat after me, I Michael Black take Dana Frost to be my lawful wedded wife, to hold to cherish in sickness and in health till death do you part."

My mind was drawing a complete blank until I had felt a nudge at my side.  How did I get here?  When did I get here?  I don't recall the past half hour or was it even longer.  Shit what did the pastor just say?

I could feel many eyes on me, waiting for me to respond unfortunately I couldn't bare to say the words.

"Babe."  Dana spoke softly.

My eyes rose to meet hers, but all I saw was that same dark brown innocent eyes staring back at me.  Her smile when I first saw her, the sound of her sweet melodic voice, "I..." I began, "Michael Black take Kanna Matthew to be my lawful wedded wife," Before I could even finish the whole room began murmuring with shocking gasps, "what!"  I thought.

All of a sudden, I saw the angry look on Dana's face.  Recalling the few seconds back, shit.

"Kanna?"  Dana's voice drawled out her name as if it was toxic.

"Kanna?"  I repeated.  Even the pastor has a look of disbelief.

"You said Kanna."

Fuck my life, I did didn't I.  "No, you must have misheard me."

"Don't lie to me, this whole room heard you."

Looking around I witness the whole room, eyes on me.

"Say it."  Dana gripped my hand while her eyes began to water.  "Say the words so we can continue."

She disregarded what just happened and smiled like everything was fine but in her eyes, everything was far from fine.

"I Michael Black take Dana Frost to be my lawful wedded wife..."  I finished off the rest of the sentence only for the pastor to finish off with "You may now kiss the bride."

Giving Dana a light kiss on the lips my mind wondered towards Kanna.  I felt bad how everting had happened.  I felt guilt for leading Kanna on and for the pain I caused in Dana's eyes.  When my eyes opened it was met by eyes from across the room, there stood Kanna by the entrance.  She was in a beautiful dress.  And she was most definitely beautiful.

She stood there gawking at us with sadness as I watch her walk away silently.

The after party was quiet.  Sure, they were music but I guess the guests didn't know whether to congratulate us or feel pity for the fact I had mentioned another woman's name at my ceremony.

Dana hadn't spoken to me since we arrived.  Even through our wedding dance.

Minutes have pass and I found myself dancing with my new mother in law while Dana dance with her dad.