Clash

MICHAEL

"Oh my god!" Bailey squealed.

We boarded the boat named Liberty. On the outside it didn't look much but on the inside, it looked grand.

The ambiance in the restaurant had a nice calming yet grandeur effect. It looked amazing.

The hostess led us to our seats and handed us our menu.

Kanna had ordered light champagne, "Well what do you think?"

"Ms. Kahn this place is beautiful." Bailey eyed the room.

"I've seen better." Dana mumbled to herself, her voice lace with menace.

"What the hell is your problem?" Miley unexpectedly stood from her chair making her chair fall back.

"Miley, please sit." Kanna begged.

"My problem?" Dana continued.

"Baby sit down." I ordered calmly.

"No, this bitch has been glaring at me the whole time in the car ride."

Miley scoffed, "Yeah your problem, you have been the most unpleasant company to be around. Your angry aura is suffocating us. If you can't handle being in the same room as Kanna then why the hell are you here, leave!"

Now we were gaining some attention of the nearby customers.

"Miley, don't make a scene. I do business here." Kanna begged once again.

"Yeah Mi...ley be good and listen to your little bitch."

"Dana!" Jack and I stood up defending Kanna.

"Jack, hon not you too." Realizing his mistake, Jack sat back down.

"Dana sit your ass back down or I will drag you out and you can walk home." I demanded.

"Are you serious?"

"I'm deadly serious." After having a mini stare, Dana sat back down knowing I would make do on my threats.

It was once again silent. Kanna apologized to the rest of the customers and to enjoy their lunch.

Baily and Jack were having a mini conversation to themselves. My guess is Bailey wanted to know why Jack is so worked up about Kanna.

Dana on the other hand kept to herself.

"So..." Kanna began breaking the ice, "This boat has a nice history to it if you're interested." She spoke calmly.

This got the girls attention despite what just happened a few minutes ago. Kanna began relying the boat's history and it's founder. As she spoke we all took interest, even some of the customers who are able to hear Kanna's story moved in closer.

It seems this boat was a present from a wealthy grandfather to his granddaughter who was set to have an arrange marriage with a business enemy in order to bring both families together. Long story short they end up falling in love with no kids whatsoever.

It was a sweet story that is until one night the husband decides to take the boat out into the sea. He was supposed to be gone for only one week. While the wife waited at home wanting to tell the good news to him, of him going to be a father.

That one week turned into months with no hope in ever returning. Search parties were held until one faithful night the boat was found floating in the middle of the sea but not the husband.

By the end of the story, it had Bailey and Dana in tears even Miley shed a few which I am sure she must have heard this story countless time.

So now the wife turned the boat into something that couples could share a happy memory in memory of her late husband.

"That was a lovely story." Bailey smiled.

"Now that we were all finish, why don't we take that tour."

Standing up, Kanna showed us the deck, the port, the rooms and the pool.

"Is there a restroom here?"

"Just around the corner."

"Come on Dana let's go."

"Why do I have to go?"

"Because I don't want to go alone." Reluctantly, Bailey dragged Dana away.

"I'll let you take a look around." Kanna walked off while Miley continue to give us the silently treatment.

"What?" I asked Miley nonchalantly.

"Let's get this straight, Kanna is a professional as am I, however if you and your bitch of a wife hurt her again, I will throw away all ethics known to man and as for you," she gestured towards Jack, "I could cut a hole in your wedding tux for every to see what a dick you have."

"What the hell did I do?" Jack gulped knowing what she might make do on what she just said.

"You are friends with him so that makes you exceptional guilty." Miley took off towards the gift shop.

"Why the hell am I friends with you?" Jack turned towards me.

"You know I ask myself the same questions." Nodding towards Jack, I took off in the direction Kanna went.

Seeing her, she was bent over seemingly to be in pain. As if on instinct, I hurriedly ran to her side gently gripping her arm. When she notices it was me, she recoiled at my touch.

"Kanna, what's wrong?"

"I don't think it's a good idea to be seen together alone Mr. Black."

"We have to talk?"

"There is nothing to take about."

"Oh, but there is." I stepped forward as she steps back, "How are you?"

"I don't think my well-being is of any of your concern, now if you'll excuse me,"

Turning around, I took hold of her hand. It was tiny and soft compared to my hands. She seemed almost too fragile.

"Why can't I get you out of my mind." I whispered to her.

"Mike!" Jack stomped towards us and forcibly removing my hand on Kanna's unexpectedly.

"What do you think you are doing Jack, we were just talking."

"No, what it looks like you are wanting to hold her." Lately Jack has been acting weird makes me wonder what his problem is.

"Haven't you learned anything? Do you want your wife to put her hands on her again?"

"What of course not but..."

"But what? You have no right to touch her."

"And what gives you the right to tell me not too." I was now face to face with him. Jack and I have never clashed like this before even when he once was flirting with Dana, but Kanna?

"Excused me but why are you talking about me as if I am not here?"

"This is what go her into trouble in the first place. If only your focused-on Dana then we wouldn't be in this situation." Jack continued to speak ignoring Kanna's presence.

"We?" I scoffed. "You sound like her jealous boyfriend.

Jack grew silent. He attempted to open his mouth again but couldn't find the words to rebuttal.

"Is that true?" The two girls walked into our mini feud with a smug on Dana's face.

"Jack what the hell is going on?"

"Nothing hon."

"OH, really because from where we stand, it looks like two men fighting over one woman or am I wrong?"

"Hon. I'm just making sure Michael here keep his hands to himself and Dana put a tight leash on Michael would you."

Dana spoke no word before linking her arms with mine.

Please vote and comment =)