Before you read...

IMPORTANT NOTE

                This story was originally posted on my main account @simmerup and was moved to this account prior to completion.  It will continue to be updated on this account until it is finished, and then it’ll stay here for you to enjoy. 

                Just because I don’t use this account for anything other than updating this story (I’ll probably even reply to your comments with my main account, so don’t be surprised by that), that does not mean I will not be monitoring it.  I’ll be nice about it this first time: please do not advertise your stories on any chapters, author’s notes, prologues, epilogues, or any other parts of Paper Airplane.  Please.  I also ask that you refrain from doing the same thing on my message board or in my inbox.

                Alright, with that said, you guys are seriously lucky that I’m an incredibly lazy person and that stats don’t matter to me that much because I was really supposed to turn this into a teen fiction book but you guys are so dang persuasive.  But that’s okay because I’m super excited to start some new projects.

                Also, if you want to get on to reading the story, that’s fine, but I wanted to say something about my transference to teen fiction.  I am so not out of the One Direction fandom.  Please don’t worry that that’s happened, because it hasn’t.  I am so beyond in love with them, and I still love reading about them (fan fiction), I just can’t bring myself to write about them anymore.  I’m almost nineteen, I’m starting college in less than two months, the debt I’m going to be in is out-of-this-world outrageous, and I can’t spend any more time not putting any talent I might possess to good use.  At some point here, I’m going to have to start getting a little more serious with my “hobby.”  I hope you understand.

                I also am slightly embarrassed of the fact that I spent the last almost-three years writing nothing but fan fiction (besides Hanna’s Song), and I’d really rather my family and friends not see that when they stumble upon my Wattpad profile sometime in the future.  I can’t hide the online me forever.

                Thank you in advance for understanding, and enjoy the last fan fiction I will (hopefully) ever write.

                Stay cool.

                Carissa