Chapter 1- The Dream

As I lay in my bed curled up in a ball, I feel a gentle kiss on my neck and an arm wrap around my size 5 waist. I smelt cologne and hair gel and I knew in an a second who it was.

I turned around gently only to see his beautiful light blue eyes staring right into my hazel ones. He lifted up his hand, cupped my face and...

BEEP BEEP BEEP
The alarm clock went off and I woke up right before the climax of my dream which was amazingly vivid !
Almost felt real. The guy in my dreams was my best friend Troye Sivan !! How could I think about him like that ! I can't ! I won't !

I got off my bed and grabbed a pair of light blue skinny jeans, a dark purple tank, and one of troye's oversized sweatshirts that I stole from him this past weekend. It still smelt like his cologne.

I sighed a way I never did before. Like I was starting to fa- NO AMBER ! NO ! You are not falling for Troye ! He is your best friend ! Uhhh

I finished getting ready (makeup, hair, etc.) and I heard a car beep outside my house. I ran to the window only to see Troye ready to pick me up. He's only one year older than me. I failed my driving test and can't take it again for a few months. His eyes sparkled as the morning light hit them. I grabbed my bag and ran out to him. He gave me a hug and my door for me

On the way to my school (he graduated) we just talked. I didn't mention the dream though...

*2 hours later*

Troye's POV

Amber was acting really weird. She was acting scared. Like she did something. When really I should be the one trying to cover my ass. I'm the one that developed strong feeling for my best friend ! When I saw her run up and hug me in her favorite sweat shirt of mine, I wanted to never let her out of my grip.

I wanted to say something to her but I couldn't. I didn't want to jeopardize our friendship of 4 years. She trusts me to always be truthful with her, but now, I'm not.

*After school*

Amber's POV

I was daydreaming all day in school about the same thing that happened in my dream. My very vivid dream.

*phone beeps*

Troye: Hey Amber. Can you come stop by ? Parents aren't home.

Amber: Yeah. I'll be right there.

As I'm walking down to Troye's I'm wondering if I should just tell him. It's killing me to keep it in and it will kill him if he finds out I didn't tell him. Here goes nothing...

------------
End of the chapter ! #cliffhanger ! Lol sorry it's so long. I kinda lost control and couldn't stop. Enjoy my Lovlies Muah :-*