twenty-five.

[ 24TH JUNE 2016 ]

Taehyung awoke, startled by a nightmare he'd had in his sleep. It felt so real... The hot flames tickling against him as tears ran down his face, a shadowed figure destroying all the things he cherished. But, he shook his head. Just a silly nightmare.

He sat up carefully and smiled, looking at Jungkook's sleeping figure. He always looked so cute when he slept, little snores escaping through his mouth. He giggled quietly at Jungkook and got up, yet again trying to avoid waking up the younger.

He'd spent a lot of time with Jungkook, training him personally. Surprisingly, he was a natural when it came to being a werewolf, even though he himself had only just found out. He was so proud of Jungkook last full moon when he managed to control himself. He smiled at the thought. He's truly an amazing mate.

He walked towards the kitchen, his feet patting again the slabs beneath him. He looked around and headed towards the sink, turning the tap on, reaching towards a cupboard above him to grab a glass. He successfully managed to get the glass, and hovered it over the tap, watching it fill up, small bubbles swirling around the water before disappearing.

He gulped down some of the drink, swirling it as if it were wine. The clock displayed 12:38AM as he walked into the living room, staring out of the large glass windows.

He felt at peace, he finally found his mate... he finally had the life he'd dreamed of having. He smiled as the moon gleamed against his skin, illuminating his beautiful features.

A confused look suddenly came across his face as he heard a loud noise, he looked out the window towards the pack, the night seeming very still at that moment in time. Everything looked fine, but as he went to walk back to bed, he saw a bright light rise into the sky.

It was orange, flickering in and out of view because of the trees. He squinted his eyes, searching for the light again. And he saw it, flickering.

Fire.

A smash rang out through the room as the glass collided with the floor, waking up the once sleeping Jungkook. He ran into the room, worried about Taehyung.

"What is it, Tae?" Jungkook murmured, still captured by sleep.

Taehyung turned around, tears brewing in his glowing red eyes. It was then when Jungkook saw it too.

The pack was on fire, and he could hear distant screams of agony thanks to his enhanced senses. He gasped, his pale hand covering his mouth. He was in shock, he had no idea what was going on.

The door clicked open and Taehyung was already dressed and walking out of the door. Jungkook rushed towards the door but Taehyung stopped him.

"No! It's too dangerous. I can't... I can't lose you," Taehyung choked, tears pouring down his face as pessimistic thoughts clouded his mind.

Jungkook nodded, stepping back slightly. He knew he should listen to Taehyung. He knew he was right...

Taehyung hugged Jungkook one last time, whispering a small 'I love you' before heading out of the door.

Jungkook stared at the door for a long time, with conflicted thoughts swirling around his mind.

--

Feet turned into paws as Taehyung closed in on the pack ground, pants leaving his mouth. If he were in his human form, he'd definitely be crying.

Dad... Please be okay... I can't... I can't lose you...

He stopped, reaching the pack grounds. An orange tint flickered in his crimson red eyes and he howled, searching for signs of life. His paws felt heavy as he saw his fellow pack mates, muddled up in piles on the ground, their eyes still agape with shock.

Who could do such a thing?

He heard a howl, and his ears pricked up as he ran towards the noise, only to wish he'd never ran towards it in the first place.

The once howling wolf had transformed back into human due to its injuries, unveiling Taehyung's father. Taehyung transformed back immediately, screaming as he saw the large bite in his dad's torso.

"Dad! No! Please, Dad, don't... don't," He choked out a number of words, desperate for this to all be just another nightmare.

The man smiled, a line of blood falling from his mouth, "I'm so proud of you son... After everything you've been through... you're so brave."

He coughed, more blood emerging from his mouth.

"D- Dad I... What's going on?!" Taehyung yelled, salty tears falling onto his father's face, mixing with his blood and tears.

"It's okay, son... It's okay," He shushed him, hugging him with every last ounce of life he had left.

"Get the omega and go. You need to go Taehyung, G..." His mouth flew open, a shaky breath leaving his mouth. He was gone.

"D- Dad? Dad! Dad No!" Taehyung screamed, his eyes clenched shut as he cradled the corpse in his arms, feeling his father's body go cold. The body that used to film him with warmth when he would miss his mother at night. The man that cared for him even when he was busy and grieving, is gone. His father is gone.

He yelled out, a mix between a scream and a howl, anger filling his blood red eyes as he stood up, staring at the fire and bodies that surrounded him.

"Ah... That was so sad. Wasn't it sad, Eunha?" The man spoke, looking towards the girl who stood next to him.

"Yes, it was." The girl rolled her yellow, gleaming eyes.

"W- Who are you?!" Taehyung sobbed, knowing that he should act brave, but he can't. His father is dead. His pack has been destroyed. How can he be brave now?

"We're the Crejan Pack. We've come to claim what is ours," The man said, a smirk slipping onto his face as his eyes glowed a red colour, the flames flickering against his face.

He's an alpha?

"We don't have anything of yours! Why the hell did you come here?!" Taehyung screamed at them, anger filling every cell in his body.

"Yes, you do...

You have our little omega."

He pointed to the left and Taehyung's eyes followed, only to see a terrified Jungkook staring at the scene ahead of him.

Taehyung watched as Jungkook stared at the girl who was stood next to the man, a disgusting smile on her face.

Jungkook's lips trembled as a small mumble slipped out of his mouth, 

"M- Mum?"

--

...

hi

it's been a whileeee

i have a half term and i've decided that i'm going to finish this story this week.

I'm sorry sorry how long it's been ahhhfdhdggfgh

im also sorry how sad this chapter was fghfghgh

bye bye my loves 

// sorry for any mistakes. //