twelve.

Jungkook's feet felt cold as he walked bare-footed down the long corridor that seemed to never end. He had no idea where he was or where he was going.

Ivy strung down across the stone walls as he walked aimlessly down the corridor, looking at the walls as he went by. 

There was pictures on the walls that seemed old with dust and cobwebs blurring out the art underneath them.

He felt like cleaning off the pictures, yet his feet wouldn't stop continuing down the hallway. He felt fear at having no control over his body, but he just continued - he didn't have a choice.

His feet continued to slide along the cold, stone floor, making an eerie noise that even though it was quiet, he felt like the whole world could hear as the echoes seemed to reach every corner of the place he was in.

He eventually came to a stop as a door sat in front of him. It was very old looking, with chains strung all over along with dust and cobwebs like every other item in this place.

He couldn't turned back, all he could do was extend his arm. He wanted to be free, so he just continued on, extending his arm towards the door.

It opened with a creek and dust seemed to fall in his face. He wafted the dust from his face and entered the room.

Suddenly the place changed into a black space - not even a room... It was just as if he was enveloped in a black cage.

He looked around and ran, yet it seemed he never moved.

He shouted, yet no sound came out.

What is happening?! Ran through Jungkook's mind as he continued to run, and run, and shout nothing.

He eventually came to a stop, falling to floor as he gave up with his useless tries of escape. He looked down and sighed before looking up.

He flinched as he looked around. Suddenly he was in in a room with one light - only one. It was empty other than that. He went to stand up but looked down to see his hands and legs chains to the wall.

He went to scream in fear yet this time his mouth was taped shut. 

What is going on?! Jungkook shouted in his mind again. He wanted to be free from this... this thing.

He closed his eyes shut tightly, shaking in fear and begging that this 'thing' would end.

He opened his eyes, yet he was still in the same room. The only thing that changed was the light - it was gone.

He looked around but everything was just a fuzzy black sight to his vulnerable figure.

Suddenly he heard a noise and looked to his left, yet all he saw was the same fuzzy sight he saw before. He sighed in relief and turned around before screaming in horror.

A man appeared in front of him. He couldn't see his face properly because for some reason it was blurry yet he could see blood all over the man and he had a strong feeling it wasn't the man's blood, but someone else's.

The man's mouth opened and closed, as if he was speaking to Jungkook but the said boy couldn't hear anything, it was just a muffled noise, as if he was underwater.

Suddenly he felt an impact on his cheek. He hissed at the pain. The man had been so strong that he had caused a cut to appear of Jungkook's cheek. The man smiled and grabbed Jungkook by the chin.

Suddenly, he could hear the man clearly as he chuckled and grinned in Jungkook's face before speaking words that Jungkook didn't understand the meaning of...

"I've found you, little omega."

--

HELLO A GAIN

i totally didnt forget to publish this-

anyway yeah im tired and i thought it was friday what is this

hOPE YOU ENJOYED??

bye bye ♥

// sorry for any mistakes. //