zero.

[ 4TH OCTOBER 1999 ]

Thunder rumbled through the air, silencing the sound of the woman's footsteps as she ran towards a small hut in the middle of a dark forest. With her, she dragged along her young child who was oblivious to his mother's intentensions.

"Mama... Where are we going?" Said the toddler that held onto his mother's arm in fear.

"Somewhere warm sweetie... Just give me a minute."

The woman cursed under her breath as the rain got worse. She wished she could turn into her wolf, it would be much easier, but she didn't want her child to see that.

A smile smudged its way onto the woman's face as she saw a small hut in the middle of the gloomy forest. Her pace quickened and she knock on the makeshift door just as lightning struck nearby. 

The door swung open to meet a man wearing a long red robe that covered his whole body, including his face. He let them hurry inside and take a place next to the fire.

"Why are you here, Eunha?" The man spoke as he handed her a glass of warm water.

The women looked down at the confused toddler and smiled. Her face suddenly turned serious as she looked back at the mysterious man.

"I need you to make him unknown to what he is... forever."

The man suddenly leaned forward in his chair and looked into the youngster's eyes.

"Okay... he'll never know what he is, and neither will anyone else, except..."

"Except...?" The woman asked as she began to fiddle with her fingers in worry.

The man slowly got up from the chair, "His mate."

"His... mate?" The woman's eyes followed the man as he began to make the potion.

"Yes, his mate will smell his scent and know what he is. Though it's highly unlikely the kid would believe or even meet his mate."

The woman smirked and sighed, "So he'll never find out? He'll live thinking he's a human?"

"He and everyone else will never find out that he's a male omega, I assure you."