epilogue.

[ 2ND AUGUST 2016 ]

White flowers painted the grassy surface Jungkook's feet. His face was laced with concentration as the sound of a pencil tracing against paper emitted through the forest.

"Hey... Stay still!" He chuckled, "It's hard to draw with you being so fidgety." He huffed in frustration, continuing to chuckle afterward.

"I'm sorry... I'm sorry! I'll stop fidgeting," The man laughed, his boxy-smile on show as he chuckled at Jungkook.

"Thank you," Jungkook smiled, before continuing to sketch.

Jungkook continued to sketch in silence, his mind fully taken over by concentration on his sketch.

"Hey, Taehyung!" Jin shouted, causing both Jungkook and Taehyung to turn their heads towards him. He ran down towards them, looking at Jungkook's unfinished art.

"Wow, that's really good," He complimented Jungkook's art, but shook his head realising why he came here, "But you didn't come to the clinic! I thought you promised to come!"

Both Jungkook and Taehyung turned to each other as realisation hit them, turning back to look up at Jin with puppy eyes.

"I'm serious. After all that happened you..." 

"We'll come soon, we promise. I've almost finished the sketch," Jungkook stated, smiling at Jin.

"Also, I'm fine Jin, there's no need to be worrying anyway-"

"You both almost died. I thought we'd lost you."

Taehyung and Jungkook looked down in guilt. Taehyung looked back up and smiled at Jin, "We're here Jin, that's all that matters now."

Jungkook looked up and smiled at Taehyung, before turning to wave Jin goodbye as he said he had to go back for another appointment at the clinic.

"Alright, let's finish this sketch."

...

Jungkook finished the sketch and blew away the rubber shavings that littered the page. He smiled, the word, "Done," flying out his mouth.

Taehyung stood up after sitting down for hours, posing for Jungkook, excited to see the final piece, "Let me see! Let me see!"

"A- Ah but it's not..." Jungkook answered, a pout on his lips as he hid the sketch away from Taehyung's view.

"No... Let me see!" Taehyung sulked, folding his arms against his chest, "Do you have any idea how long I've been sat here waiting to see the final sketch! Because for your information, it's been a long t-"

"Fine!" Jungkook exclaimed, turning the sketch towards Taehyung. The older gasped at how beautiful it was.

"J- Jungkook! It's amazing! I mean it's my face which obviously gives it bonus points b- Ow!" Taehyung yelped as Jungkook patted him on the head. 

"I'm gonna have to tickle you for that!" Taehyung shouted and Jungkook gulped before running away back towards the back, Taehyung chasing behind him.

--

[ 12TH AUGUST 2016 ]  

Today. Today is the day that Taehyung becomes the leader of the pack. It has almost been 2 months since that horrifying event but the pack is ready for the leader to be official. It's been a long, exhausting time repairing the pack grounds. 

All of the surviving pack members know that it'll never be the same as before. They know they can't change what happened. They know they can only look towards the future now.

Taehyung walked out of the balcony, a small crown of gladiolus flowers on his head. He smiled and waved towards the crowd of cheers pack members below him. He turned around and looked and Jungkook behind him, nervous to walk out.

He chuckled before walking back and grabbing Jungkook's hand, pulling him towards the cheering pack members.

Namjoon's voice rang out, "Welcome our new Alpha, Kim Taehyung and our new Luna, Jeon Jungkook!"

The crowd erupted into even louder cheers, smiles on everyone's faces, no-one doubting their new leader, everyone sure that he truly will be a great leader.

Jungkook looked at Taehyung and saw tears in his eyes. He placed his hand against Taehyung's face, causing the older's eyes to meet his.

"Your father would be proud,"

Taehyung felt a tear cascade down his cheek as he leaned down towards Jungkook's face, connecting their lips together.

He turned his entire body to face Jungkook as his hand slipped onto Jungkook's neck, the kiss lasting for quite a while.

They pulled away from each other, taking in greedy amounts of air before smiling at each other, turning towards the crowd and waving together.

"I love you, my omega."

"And I love you, my alpha."

They chuckled and continued to wave for some time, the chants of 'long live the alpha' and 'long live the luna' lasting for hours until the sun disappeared behind the trees and everyone began to part ways.

Taehyung sighed, his hair blowing in the breeze. He looked back at Jungkook who was smiling, waiting for Taehyung. He looked up at the forest one last time and saw the moon rising above the trees. His eyes glistened, the moon's reflection floating in them. He smiled.

It's all over now.

--

AND THAT'S IT

THANK YOU FOR READING 'VKOOK // MATE?'

This was probably really confusing for some people because I just suddenly spent my entire day writing 5 chapters woopsieeeeeee

Thank you all for understanding and for supporting my book

Thank you all so much! I love you guys :))

p.s me @ you guys:

dgfhfgh thank you for readinggg

// sorry for any mistakes. //