twenty-four.

The sound of heels against the floor emitted through the room, alerting the man who sat in his throne-like chair, a noble aura surrounding him.

"It's you again. Come to apologise for your mistakes?" 

The woman scoffed and rolled her eyes, sighing at her alpha's remark.

"I'm not one for apologising, but I do have some good news for you, oh precious alpha," she replied sarcastically.

The man smirked and gestured to her, signaling for her to continue.

"The boy. I've found where he is."

The man's eyes widened and he sat up in his chair.

"He's with the Gladiolus Pack."

The male stood up and walked towards the window, the woman following his every movement with a malevolent look etched into her eyes.

"What do you suppose we do, alpha?"

Speckles of rain ran down the window of the old building, a small pitter-patter sound emerging from outside.

"Do you know if he's found his mate?"

The woman looked nervously towards her alpha, "We do believe he has in fact... found his mate."

The rain began to pour even harder now, the sound of rain getting louder and louder.

"Then we shouldn't wait too long. Prepare our men. We need to make sure we're ready."

The rain had turned into a storm by now, lightning hitting near the building, shaking the ground as it struck.

"We don't want any survivors apart from our little omega...

They will all perish, and amongst them... The omega's mate will die a terrible death."

"We must make sure of it."

--

[ 11TH MAY 2016 ]

Sunlight tickled at Taehyung's eyes, waking up the male who had fallen asleep watching Iron Man for the nth time.

Taehyung turned over, the mattress sighing as he moved. He faced the snoring male in front of him and chuckled slightly.

"You're too cute."

The younger stirred from his sleep at the comment and opened his eyes to see Taehyung staring into them.

"Good morning," Jungkook spoke, a raspiness apparent in his voice.

Taehyung replied the same and kissed Jungkook on the lips, not caring about their morning breaths.

Laughter filled the room as they cuddled for a while, the morning sunlight breaking into the room and highlighting the happiness that spread on the couple's face.

"Taehyung..."

The said male looked into Jungkook's glistening eyes and nodded, letting the younger continue.

"This," he began, "Us... It's forever, right?"

Taehyung's eyes softened, yet he didn't falter for long. He quickly smiled, his box-smile appearing on his face.

"Forever."

Jungkook cuddled closer to Taehyung, taking in more of the latter's warmth.

"You promise?"

"I promise."

--

this story will probably be ending in the next couple of chaptersss :((

i feel like you guys deserve more fluff but i suck at doing fluff oops

anyway im so sorry its so shORTTT?? 

the album is soon and im already dying because of infinity war and literally after the album is released im going to gO REWATCH INFINITY WAR AT THE CINEMA BECAUSE???

bYEEE I LOVE YOU GUYS STAY POSITIVE AND KEEP SMILING <3

// sorry for any mistakes. //