seven.

[ 10TH JANUARY 2016 ]

"I'm a werewolf... and so are you." 

At the sudden statement, the younger male froze and his eyes widened. He stared into the crimson eyes of the older that towered above his now cowering finger with seriousness smudged all over his face. 

"W- What..."

"You asked me what I had done to you and this is my answer. I've done nothing, it's just that... you are a werewolf. Like me." Taehyung replied again, finding confidence after losing himself to the mate bond a while ago.

Jungkook's expression changed to one of confusion. 

"Werewolves?" The younger began to laugh, "They don't exist."

Taehyung began to laugh with him until an chilling smirk made its way onto his face.

"Are you sure about that?"

Jungkook gulped and shuffled backwards a bit. He felt mixed emotions run through his body as Taehyung got closer and closer until Jungkook hit a tree and yelped.

He looked up and saw Taehyung's crimson red eyes. 

"I'm sorry to have to tell you this..." Taehyung began, "But you've been lied to all this time."

"W- What do you mean?" Jungkook croaked out as he blushed at the distance between him and Taehyung.

"Who ever told you that you're a human, has lied to you all this time, pup."

Jungkook gulped, "I'm human. I know I am."

Taehyung sighed, standing up and looking at Jungkook in pity.

"That's it."

Jungkook looked at Taehyung puzzled by his words until Taehyung turned and faced him, fire swirling around his red eyes and his mouth open showing his enormous canines.

A growl emerged from Taehyung's throat and all Jungkook could do was shake in fear. He didn't feel afraid, he felt... submissive.

"You feel submissive, don't you?"

Jungkook didn't reply until another growl emitted from Taehyung's throat, making him nod furiously.

"That's because..." Taehyung leaned in, making their foreheads touch, "I'm your alpha. You're my mate... and it's making me go insane."

The only thing that left Jungkook's mouth was a squeak.

"You're a werewolf... and you know it."

--

[ 11TH JANUARY 2016 ]

Jungkook paced around his room in a frantic state.

What the hell happened yesterday?

He knew something was off about the mysterious man in the woods... I mean his eyes glowed red. There was obviously something off about him.

But he didn't expect him to be... insane.

Werewolves? He knew the guy was weird but the fact that he thought he was one...

"I'm perfectly normal... He's just insane." Jungkook spoke to himself as he paced about in deep thought.

Jungkook sighed and crawled onto his bed, wrapping his iron man duvet around his figure and letting his head sink onto his iron man pillow.

"Life has been so stressful lately..." He said before his eyes suddenly closed, letting in the dreams that circled around his mind.

...

Jungkook suddenly felt a breeze blow on his face and a tickle on his nose. He groaned and opened his eyes to see he was in open field.

"What the...?"

He observed his surrounded. It was light, a fog surrounding the grassy plain he was in and a big moon visible in the sky - bigger than usual. Much bigger.

"Am I dreaming...?" He spoke to the air.

"I guess you could say that."

Jungkook jumped and turned round to face a woman. She was beautiful; she wore a beautiful navy blue dress that seemed to go on for an eternity, swaying in the cool breeze. Her body was scattered with jewellery and she had a tattoo of the crescent moon on her forehead.

Jungkook looked into her glistening silver eyes and suddenly felt relaxed.

"W- Who are you?"

"I'm... The Moon Goddess."

Jungkook sighed and shook his head.

"A Goddess? Really? Even my dreams are getting weird..."

"This isn't any normal dream, young one. Please listen to me."

Jungkook tried to get out of the weird dream but it wasn't working. Suddenly he felt an ice cold hand on his shoulder.

"That man... listen to him."

Jungkook's head shot up so that he made eye contact with the beautiful woman in front of him.

"How do you-"

"That doesn't matter, dear. Just... listen to him." The woman repeated before suddenly vanishing.

...

Jungkook's body jolted upwards as he scanned his surroundings, realising he is no longer in his dream.

"W- What was that..." Jungkook mumbled.

He looked around his dull room and at the door to his room knowing it would lead him to his dull life.

"S- Should I believe that woman...?"

--

hELLO IT'S LATE I KNOW--

I was gonna update yesterday but I had a writer's block and then it ended up being 2am so uhh

anywAY HOPE YOU ENJOYED MY LOVELIES 

bye bye ♥

// sorry for any mistakes. //