fourteen.

Thunder boomed through the skies as the wolf hurtled through the forest. The wolf's form enlarged into that of a human as she reached the destination she had been running towards since nightfall.

The figure's heels clicked against the castle floors as she walked, a moody expression glittered on her face.

The large, wooden doors swung open and she walked into the throne room, glaring at the person in front of her.

She bowed before speaking, earning a chuckle from the other.

"Why did you come all the way here?" A deep voice bellowed through the castle halls.

"I wish I didn't have to... Do you realise how far I travelled to get here?"

"Must have been hard for a person like you."

She scoffed at his words before her expression turned serious.

"The boy..." She began, "The boy has escaped."

"What?" The man stood up from the throne in anger, "How... How could you possibly lose him?!"

The woman sighed, "I don't know. He went out like he usually did but..."

"I told you... We should have locked him up!"

"We needed him to trust us!" The woman yelled back, irritated by the situation she was in.

"Do you think he trusts you?" The man walked down from the throne and grabbed the woman's waist, his eyes blazing into hers.

"I- I'm not sure..." She tried to wriggle away from his grip yet it was no use. The man's alpha power was too strong for a beta like her.

"He doesn't... Why would he run off if he did?!" The man yelled and the woman cowered, submissive towards the alpha in front of her.

"He doesn't know what he is though... Maybe he just went to some friends."

The man laughed at the thought, "Friends? And where did he make these friends?"

The woman sighed and eventually pushed the man off her, "So you're suggesting he knows? He can't know! The potion-"

"Maybe..." The man sighed and sat back down on the throne, "Maybe he found his mate."

The woman looked up in shock, "What? But that- It's impossible."

"It was very unlikely... But not impossible." The man sighed and twirled his long grey hair in his fingers, "And if the boy really has found his mate..."

The man looked out the large castle windows, looking out at the lightning that struck nearby.

"Then we must strike... We must find our little omega and bring him back again."

The man smirked as light flashed on his face from the lightning, illuminating his blood red eyes.

"He must serve his purpose."

--

MAN:

name: UNKNOWN // 30 // alpha.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

WOMAN:

name: KNOWN // 29 // beta.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

--

im sO SORRY ITS SHORT AND ITS BEEN AGES FGHIFUCGHOUGH

i know this chapter is confusing but it will all make sense in the future :)))

and by the woman's name being "KNOWN" I mean i've mentioned it before

tbh it's probably easy to guess hAahHAHah-

anyway

i hope you enjoyed--

bye bye

// sorry for any mistakes. //

taekook // mate?जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें