fifteen.

[ 4TH FEBRUARY 2016 ]

Taehyung tapped his foot at the ground as he waited for Jin to speak. The older laughed at seeing how impatient Taehyung was.

"He's perfectly fine." Jin said as he ruffled Jungkook's black curls.

Taehyung sighed in relief and looked at Jungkook who was smiling at Jin. He rolled his eyes, letting his wolf instincts cause him to be jealous. He was annoyed at how Jungkook was already very close to Jin, when he was often still shy around him. 

"What's wrong?" Jungkook asked after seeing Taehyung roll his eyes. Taehyung looked at him, his eyes widening and his cheeks becoming tinted with pink.

"Nothing" Taehyung answered and grabbed Jungkook's wrist before dragging him out of the clinic and towards the house.

Jungkook frowned as he realised he was already going back to the house. He wanted to go outside more, explore, see his mother... But Taehyung wouldn't allow that. Every since he told Taehyung about his nightmare, the older has never let Jungkook out of his sight.

He always wanted to ask Taehyung if he understood what the nightmare meant. He also was curious - it seemed as if Taehyung knew something about Jungkook that Jungkook himself didn't know - but he was too shy to ask.

The door shut and Jungkook soon realised he was inside the house already. He looked up and saw Taehyung looking down at him in worry.

"What is it...?" Jungkook asked as he saw Taehyung's expression. 

Taehyung sighed and put his hand onto Jungkook's shoulder, kneeling down slightly to match Jungkook's height, "Are you sure you're okay?"

Jungkook smiled in reassurance, "I'm fine - It's just a nightmare." Jungkook then nudged away from Taehyung's hold before walking towards the living room, the television turning on just after.

Taehyung sighed and spoke to himself, "It's not just a nightmare."

The reason he got Jungkook to be checked at the clinic was because ever since he first told him about the dream, he'd had the dream another 4 times. He'd always wake up uneasy and it would pain Taehyung to see him that way.

Taehyung walked into his study, closing the door behind him. He sighed at all the paper that had found it's way onto his desk. 

"I guess I am the future alpha."

The wooden chair scraped across the floor as Taehyung pulled it towards the desk before sitting down and grabbing a pen. He then began to fulfill his duties as the pack leader's son.

[ 5 HOURS LATER ]

Jungkook finished his 6th bowl of popcorn, placing it on the table and grabbing the remote. He turned the television off and the house suddenly became silent.

He looked around at the darkness surrounding him and suddenly shivered in fear. He got up looking around for any sign of life - or just any sign of Taehyung.

His feet were cold against the floor after being wrapped in a blanket for such a long time, causing him to rush, tip-toeing around the house looking for Taehyung.

He saw a small light emerging from underneath a door and smiled, finally completing his objective of finding Taehyung. He knocked on the door and waited for a reply, but got a silence as a response.

"Is Taehyung not in here...?" He whispered to himself and opened the door slightly.

As soon as the door opened, he saw Taehyung, his head resting against a pile of papers. His hair was in the way of his eyes, yet you could see they were closed and his mouth was slightly agape with small breaths escaping out of it.

"He's asleep," Jungkook said to himself before thinking of what to do. He was about to just leave and go to bed but he stopped. His eyes lit up and he scurried away to his bedroom. 

He rummaged at the bottom of his wardrobe before finding what he was looking for, smiling and hurrying back to where Taehyung was.

He stared at Taehyung's sleeping figure for a moment before carefully lifting his head and moving the paperwork to one side. He then placed a pillow on the desk before lowering Taehyung's head onto the pillow.

He then carefully laid a duvet over Taehyung's body, tucking it around his body as much as he could to keep him warm.

He smiled and stared at Taehyung for a while before thinking about his mother. His expression became clouded as he realised how long it had been since he had last seen her.

"I bet she's worried..." He thought to himself. He took another look at Taehyung and suddenly something flipped in his head.

He remembered the encounter with that woman in his dreams. He knew he was something else - something not human - because of Taehyung. But all his life, his mother had never told him.

He was confused... Why had she never told him something as important as that... Was she trying to keep it from him? He didn't know.

He shook his head. He knew where he was now was where he was supposed to be, he felt it. He was happy here, happy he had finally made a friend. He looked over at Taehyung and smiled.

"Or... Maybe something more than a friend."

--

IM SORRY ITS BEEN AGESSSS--

anyway i hope you enjoyed

bye bye ♥

// sorry for any mistakes. //