six.

[ 10TH JANUARY 2016 ]

The water rippled as a rock skimmed its way through it, eventually falling to the bottom of the water.

A sigh made it's way through the stressed man's mouth as he threw another rock for the hundredth time.

He eventually stopped, becoming bored of the activity. He sat down on the grassy surface and let his feet sink into the pond as they dangled from the grassy surface he sat himself on.

Suddenly he felt a large wave of pain flow over him. He tensed and groaned, clenching his figure and ripping out the grass that managed to get caught under his fists.

After a couple of minutes, the pain stopped and he sighed, getting up to head back to the pack.

"Stupid mate bond..." He spoke as he walked through the vegetation towards his home.

As he was walking back, a smell made its way through the dense hair to the man's nose. The man stopped and his breath hitched as the scent made it's way through all his senses, numbing them.

"M- Mate..."

The word rang through his whole body as he lost control. It had only been a week since he had last encountered his chosen soulmate yet it felt like an eternity due to the mate bond.

 "Taehyung, I know this will be hard but... just avoid him for now, okay?"  

Guilt flowed through him as he tried to stop himself from running at the scent, yet he couldn't help it. He needed his mate. He needed that love.

He lunged towards the scent, letting the forest's foliage brush against his figure as he ran at inhuman speed through the forest towards his mate.

--

Jungkook sat on a tree stump as he drew the scenery before him. He looked around at the vast forest around him and smiled.

"It feels good to be back here again," He spoke to himself as he carefully sketched the landscape before his eyes.

He continued to draw until he felt a spot of rain roll down his face. He gasped and quickly put his art book in his bag before starting to hurry off as the rain continued to get worse.

Suddenly he felt himself being tackled to the ground. He screeched and turned around to face crimson eyes.

He felt his body calm down yet his mind did not. He felt tingles run through his face as the crimson-eyed male's breath projected onto Jungkook's face.

"Y- You again..." Jungkook spoke, shivering as the rain continued to increase in strength.

Taehyung was about to repeat the words he had spoken before, but he shook his head suddenly as he heard a howl from the distant.

His pack.

His eyes widened as he looked at the confused younger below him.

"I- I'm sorry..." 

He was about to run away again yet he felt tingles shoot up his arm and looked to see the male grabbing onto him as if his life depended on it.

"What are you...?" 

The question caused the older to tense as he feared his mate seeing him as a monster, or not believing the words that would come out of his mouth.

"Why do I feel attached to you?" The younger spoke as tears began to stain his cheeks.

"Ever since I met you I felt different... W- What did you do to me?!" The younger shouted out in frustration which caused Taehyung to frown. He had done this. He had made his mate like this. 

"Answer me! What have you done to m-"

"I'm a werewolf... and so are you."

--

HDFGDFGHFDGH

It's been almost a week since I updated I'm a terrible author

sEE GUYS STUFF IS ACTUALLY HAPPENING NOW-

I hope you enjoyedd :)

bye bye ♥

// sorry for any mistakes. //