seventeen.

There were lots of times when Jungkook asked Taehyung the question. He remembered Taehyung's crimson eyes when he said the words,

"I'm a werewolf... and so are you." 

Even though it was 3 months ago, Jungkook could never forget the serious tone Taehyung had at that time... and so he had his suspicions. 

But time after time, Taehyung continued to dismay his suspicion. Taehyung continued to say that at that time, he wasn't thinking straight and that he was going through "werewolf things" at that time.

It sounded stupid, but after a while Jungkook started to believe him. He trusted him.

 However, everything changed after that dream. He was called something... "A little omega." His suspicions returned with that nightmare and so did Taehyung's serious behaviour. He didn't like that, he prefered Taehyung's playful smirk and his nonchalant attitude towards life.

So, yet again, he hid his feelings and acted as if he was calm and relaxed, even though his mind bubbled with anxiety and unanswered questions.

On that day, when he looked up and Taehyung and saw him smiling, saw how peaceful the grass seemed to flow in the calm and gentle breeze, he felt happy.

But he knew inside - there was so much more.

He had many occasions like this; where he had a chance to ask Taehyung what he had been dying to ask him.

"Am I... a werewolf?"

He always thought through how he would tell him. But in the end he was just smile and walk away from the question, too scared to know the truth.

Even if he knew deep down... he obviously wasn't human.

When he suddenly launched at Taehyung and asked him... asked him the question that had been ringing in his ears for months, he was surprised himself.

But he was happy. He finally did it.

He didn't know what would happen... Would Taehyung lie again? Or would that truly mean he was human? Or...

"Yes... Yes you are. You're a werewolf, Jungkook."  

He had waited so long to hear the truth... Yet his mind scattered into little pieces, the words slowly becoming a distant blur in his head.

He felt happy, he finally knew after so long... the truth he had been waiting for. It was finally confirmed to him - he wasn't human.

But now... He had so many more questions.

His whole life... His mother told him he was a human.

Why did she lie?

Does she even know?

Is she a werewolf too?

Questions flew through Jungkook's head, causing his head to throb... He clasped his hands around his ears, as if trying to block out the noises.

Suddenly everything went silent, and Jungkook's mind became a black abyss as Jungkook's petite figure fell into the arms of his panicking mate.

The last question that screamed through his mind was...

"My whole life... has it been a lie?"

--

to try and stop conflict i made this chapter and it's jungkook's mind at the end of last chapter... i hoPE THIS KINDA FIXES THINGS??

and i know jungkook changed once. you may all be thinking... why hasn't he changed again? there's been a full moon since then?? or is this some magical world where it full moons whenever i want it to? 

well i could do that but heh- no.

you'll find out why he hasn't changed in the upcoming chapters so be prepared

aNYWAY I HOPE Y'ALL ENJOYED THIS SMALL CHAPTER FOR NEW YEARSSSS

HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL OF YOUU I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH <333

♥ bye bye ♥

// sorry for any mistakes. //