IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!

Okay, I have two announcements regarding the sequel.

1. I had a great idea and I wanted to share it with all of you. I was thinking of adding a few one-shots (about Stonefield, of course) in this story. But that's not all, you get to suggest me the topics and what will happen in those one-shots! Tell me all your ideas and suggestions regarding your ideal one-shot and when others agree that it's a good plot, I'll write it down and post the one-shot here in this story. Your plot suggestions can either be related to OTTS, Emma and Andrew's real life relationship, or even about Gwen and Peter (i.e. Emma being MJ as well), it's okay. As long as it's about Stonefield. For those who doesn't want to suggest, or have already suggested anything, you can also help by commenting or replying on a suggestion that you like which has been suggested by others. Makes sense?

For example, I'm a reader. I don't want to suggest any plot but I want to read more of those one-shots. So all I have to do, is browse the comment feed in this chapter (important: in this chapter only) and if I see a plot suggestion that I like, I'll just reply to that comment and say things like, "I love this plot!" or "I like this plot!" really, you can say anything that implies that you agree with the one who suggested it. Simple, right?

Oh, and if you have suggested a plot and a few have agreed with it, I'll personally message you to inform you that I'm going to use that plot and write a one-shot about it. You can tell me more details on how you want the one-shot to be like. And, of course, you'll get a shoutout and a dedication in that plot! :))) Pretty great, huh?

So, you can all start commenting your suggestions now and by next week, or next, next week, when the comments are enough, I'll see the ones I'm going to write. And don't worry, it won't interfere with me writing for the sequel. They are only one-shots after all.

And, second announcement, THE SEQUEL IS UP, PEOPLE! I repeat, the sequel is already posted! So proceed to my profile and look for Rewriting The Signs. Or you can just search for it in wattpad :) Or better yet, I'll just post the link in the comment box below!

Looking forward to all your amazing suggestions! And if you have questions regarding this one-shot writing thing, feel free to message me and ask :)