Chapter 19

3 votes- next chapter :)

Emily's POV

So we have five minutes until we land and I'm still a little bit nervous to meet his parents..

What if they don't like me? What if they hate me and make me and Hayes break up? Oh no oh no.. Emily don't think that...

But they could actually like or love me, and want me and Hayes to be together..

It's a 50% 50% chance for either. I'm hopping number two will win..

"Lady's and gentleman we are now landing." A girl on the speaker said.

I looked over to see Hayes sleeping and took a picture of him.

I put my phone away and woke him up. When he wakes up, he's so adorable.

"Hayes c'mon we have to go, we're here." I told him and he got up and looked around.

We went to where Nash was sitting because he didn't sit with us and we got him up.

We got out of the plane and looked around for his mom & Sky. His brother was at football practice and their dad was at work.

Nash started running towards someone and we looked to see his mom. Hayes walked with me and we saw adorable little Sky.

Hayes grabbed Sky and she started hugging him to death and Hayes did the same.

"Emily this is Sky, Sky this is Emily." Hayes said and gave Sky to me.

"Hi Emily! Wanna okay ponies when we get home?"

"Haha sure I'll play ponies with you." I smiled.

"Emily, this is my mom. Mom, this is Emily, my girlfriend." He said and I smiled.

"Hey Emily! It's so nice to meet you. God, you're as beautiful as Hayes described you. You're so skinny tho love, you need some meat on ya!" She said bringing me into a hug.

"Hi it's so nice to meet you! You've raised them really sweetly, you don't really fine boys like them no more. Every one is so rude."

"Tell me about it. How about we talk in the car, so we don't just stand around, yeah?"

"Okay." I said and we walked out.

Sky jumped out of my arms and ran towards Nash. The relationship they have is so sweet.

"I told you she would like you." Hayes whispered to me.

"She's so nice. I love your momma."

"I love her, too." He said and I laughed.

We got into her black car and drove to the house. North Carolina was really warm. And it was really pretty here. The way back was a twenty minute drive so it wasn't so bad.

We finally got to the house and it was really pretty. If you think the outside was gorgeous, you should see the inside.

(Okay so I'm gonna describe my dad's house for their house 😂)

When you walk in, it's a little white hall way, and to you're left is for the upstairs, and the right is I guess a little living room. If you go straight there's the kitchen then you have the dining room, and then the tv room. The upstairs was the bedrooms and bathroom. The outside had a trampoline & and a garden. The house was so big, and beautiful.

"You have a lovely home." I said.

"Well thank you Emily! Hayes why don't you show her the guest room so she can make her self at home." She said and Hayes led me upstairs.