Chapter 25.

AS YOU CAN SEE MY NEW COVER IS AWESOME! THANKS TOO- The Malibus ! Go check her story about Cam & Nash! It's called Can't Decide . (:

guys... last. chapter... :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( I'm already tearing up. I can't believe this.. But, I'm going to make an indivisual author's note to say thanks and everything.

I love you guys so, so much....

**

Emily's POV

Hayes and I are going on a date today. He said it is going to be the best one he's ever taken me on, even though we've been on about four and five. I was told the occasion was a little bit fancy, but not to much. So, with outfits like this, I asked Kate and Mahogany.

"Well, you totally need to wear this outfit. It's not to fancy, but it's also not casual," Mahogany said, with Kate nodding.

It was this white crop-top that ended right below my belly button, with a black and white skirt, and black flats. They also decided to curl my hair, and not really a lot of makeup. I went to the mirror and smiled. Not to bad, I thought.

I walked back downstairs to see Matt standing in the door way, smiling at me.

"Follow me, Ms. Morgan," he said and I laughed, but followed.

He lead me to the front where Cameron was in the drivers seat, waiting for me, I think.

I walked to him and sat in the passengers seat, then he gave me a blind fold to put over my eyes.

He tied the back and started driving, where I just sat there, staring at pure black.

We came to a stop and he told me not to take off my blind fold, so I just sat there. He opened my door and grabbed my hand, leading the way. I was seated in a chair and was told to take off my blind fold.

I opened my eyes and put my hand over my mouth, staring at the cute scenery in front of me;

It was on a bridge, with two chairs and a white table in the middle. Along the edges of the side on the bride, candles where lit, and a stream of lights lined the tables.

Hayes popped out of no where and I just ran up to him and hugged him; he knew this was my idea of a perfect date.

"Hayes, did you do all this?"

"Well, with Cameron's and Matt's help," he said smiling.

I kissed his cheek and sat down, while he pushed me in.

"You're so adorable, Hayes."

"You're so beautiful, Emily," he said and I smiled.

Carter came out and put two peanut butter sandwiches infront of us. I laughed, knowing they where Hayes' favorite.

A little while later after eating, talking and joking around, we where sitting on the edge of the bridge, telling each other stories of our childhood, or memories we have with each other.

"Remember that one time you thought you where cool when we went ice-skating and fell on your butt in front of everyone?" I said laughing.

"Remember the time you peed your pants when I scared you?" He said, while laughing.

I stuck my tongue out at him, and he did it back but laughed.

I lay my head in his lap and look at him, while he looked down at me.

"Hayes?"

"Yes Emily?"

"Why me.?"

"What do you mean?" He said, and I sat up, sitting in the crisscross applesauce styles and looked at him.