Chapter 3 ✔️

Well, further a do, part three! :)
-----------

***Recap***

Hayes Pov:

"STOP PRESSURING ME AND I'LL DO IT GOD DAMN IT!"

*** (NOW)

Emily's POV

"Wait do what?" I asked Hayes.

He stared at me with shock.

"Um, n-nothing."

"No, Hayes. Tell me right now." I said, with a little anger.

What is he keeping from me, and who's back there!?

"Um, the boys dared-"

"What boys?"

Matthew, Cameron, Aaron, Nash, Jake, and Anthony stood up.

"What did they dare you to do?"

"They dared me to put my arm around you and kiss you on the cheek."

"Are you serious!? So that arm move, was just a dare? So I moved closer and they were watching!? They probably dared you to take me to, and dared you to be nice. And my own brothers. I'm out of here." I said with tears in my eyes.

"Emily wait!" Hayes screamed, but I ignored everyones screams and ran home. I opened then slammed my door to the house, took off my shoes, then ran to my room and slammed it shut.

I started to bawl my eyes out. It stung knowing all of this was probably a dare.

Hayes POV

All of us chased her until she got to the ice cream shop, then we stopped knowing we couldn't get her.

"What did I tell you guys!? I told you I didn't want to do this! I hate you all! God! She probably thinks I did it because I'm popular, she probably thinks that I'm snobby! Thanks for ruinging my chance guys." I said, then ran home.

I ran up to my room and yes, I started crying. I don't care if its weird or cliche, I was crying. I called Emily three times but it didn't answer. All I heard was her soft voice saying:

Hey, I'm extremely sorry I'm not here right now. Leave a message after the beep! Have a fantstic day! From Mrs. Grier

When she said Mrs. Grier, I smiled, but than realized the situation I'm in, and frowned.

Matthew's POV ( we got a new POV!!!)

I watched Hayes very closely and saw him start to cry. All of us guys stood there, just watching him run.

"Guys we messed up." I said and they all noded.

"What are we going to do?"

"Well, we'll think of something, but I have to calm down Hayes, and I bet Anth and Jake wanna calm down Emily." Nash said, and Jake and Anthony nodded.

"We'll text you guys later. Bye!" Anthony said and started speed walking home.

"Well, c'mon, lets go apoligize."

I said and we jogged home.

We finally reached home and knocked on Hayes' bedroom door.

"Who is it?" He said his voice cracking.

"It's us." Aaron said.

"Go away right now I don't wanna talk."

"Okay then we're staying right here."