Chapter 1 ; ✔️

Emily's POV

Hi, I'm Emily Morgan, I'm a freshman, and I'm fourteen years old.

I love Magcon Boys.. I love them all, but Hayes sorta caught my eye.. Great thing is, he's MY age! I live in Washington, and it's awesome here.

My room has printed pictures of him all around my room (Sorta like how it's in the tumblr room, with the string and, yea. You get my point? No? Okay, moving on).

"Emily, come here a second!" My mom shouted, from the kitchen. I ran down the stairs where I saw my mom, dad, and my two brothers Jake and Anthony, and they were all smiling. (My brother Jake is 15, and Anthony's 17)

"What's going on guys?" I told them.

"Emily, we have a surprise for you." Dad said.

The excitement grew more. I knew it wouldn't be a stupid gift. My mom is a head doctor, and my dad's a lawyer. So this is going to be a great gift.

"Emily, I know you love them-"

"DAD SKIP THAT! GET TO THE POINT!" I screamed causing them all to laugh.

"Well, honey, here's these." Dad handed me a ticket looking thing and I looked at him, blankly.

He told me to read it out loud, so that's what I did.

"A ticket for a meet and greet for the MAGCON BOYS! ARE YOU SERIOUS!?" I screamed, crying. I ran to my dad so fast, and held onto him, knocking him into the soft seats.

I let go of him and ran to my mom, and I looked up, to see her smile.

"We have to go to Virginia for a week, since he has to be there for a court date for someone, I thought I'd go to see if I can trust you guys home alone." She smiled.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I get to meet my future husband, Hayes Grier.

"Emily, you're talking out loud. You idiot," Jake said to me. I shot him a look and he just laughed, when my mom cleared her throat. We payed attention to her, when she spoke.

"Your brothers are going to take you to the meet and greet. I saved the best part for last." Mom said one last time.

"So, we thought of another great gift for you. We were in the car, coming home while you guys were in school. We won by on the radio, and all you have to do is know the two songs that were playing. Then, there was one more song. If you got it, you were able to hang out with them that day, and the whole following day. And, we won that, too." Dad spoke.

No way. I'm dreaming. A whole day with Hayes. A whole day, with them. All of them.

"What do I say? What do I wear? What do I even do? What if they don't like me?" I said.

"Shut up, okay? Anthony and I got you one more, little thing. And you get to do this one, today. Give me your phone." Jake smiled.

I handed him my phone and he started to do something, and ran to the bathroom.

"Anthony? Should I trust him?"

"Yes, I promise."

"Emily, come here. There's someone I want you to meet!" Jake said and I jumped to the bathroom, where I saw him smile, and hid the screen to his chest.

"This is our little early gift to you. I went down to the park, to shoot some hoops, and I met someone, and he gave me his number since he said he'd be here a while. Well I sorta told him something and well, see for your self." He flipped the phone around and Hayes Grier was on the screen!