Chapter 10

EMILY'S POV

I sat down on the fresh cut grass. I needed a breather. It's beautiful outside today. The sun is shining, the weather is wonderful, and, just, plain out amazing. The air had a sweet smell, like someone just got done baking something.

I'ts been a tough week. Gabe still texts and threatens me still. Yea, if you guys haven't caught on yet, it's Gabe. His last text was to me, today, watch your back at night. I'm honestly scared. You would be to.

I wanna tell someone, but I can't. Gabe told me bad things would happen if anyone would find out about it. The boys say I'm acting different, same with Mahogany. I haven't really talked to anyone. I layed down in the grass and looked up to see two beautiful pink and purple flowers.

I thoughtof something then ran straight up to my room. I grabbed my sketch book and a pencil then ran back down stairs, and out the door. Oh, I guess I forgot to mention I have a passion for drawing. I draw when I'm tense, or need to calm down; it relaxes me.

I picked the position I wanted to be in and started to work.

About fifteen minutes into my drawing, Cameron came out and sat by me.

"Hi Emily."

"Sh, Cam, I'm concentrating."

"Oh, okay." He whispered.

I slightly laughed to my self, trying not to lose focus.

Cameron sat they're for a full thirty minutes watching me draw the flowers.

When I was done, he took it out of my hands and examed my work. It looks like his eyes were gonna pop out of his head.

"Emily, this is amazing!" He said and he never took his eyes off of the drawing.

"When I'm stressed or not in the best mood, thats when I do my best drawing."

"On the subject of you and being, well, not yourself, I need to talk to you."

"Cam, I told-"

"No, c'mon, we'll go somewhere else to talk about."

I sighed, knowing I won't be able to do anyrhing, or have a say so in this.

I went upstairs to grab my phone and shoes.

I saw him with his wallet and we left.

We took our skate boards and went to the yogurt place down the road.

We got out yogurts and sat down.

"Emily whats been wrong? You haven't been acting normal, you seem sad and scared."

"C-cam, I, I can't tell you."

"Emily tell me, what is causing you not to tell me.?"

"Cam, if I tell you, you can't say anything."

He nodded his head and I told him everything. He gave me a huge hug and wow, does he give good hugs.

"Emily, were going to the police station, and were reporting him. I want him gone and sent to juvie. I don't want him near you, Emily. And I defiantly don't want you messaging him, or him messaging you. I'm putting a stop to this. Did you tell anyone?"

I shaked my head and he threw his head back.

"Emily, you should've told someone. You should of told your brothers. Or one of us, something bad could happen to you."

He said and gave me another big hug.

Camerons defiantly like another big brother to me. They're all like my big brother, and Mahogany is my big sister. But, Hayes is different.