Chapter 11

Emily's POV

You know that feeling you get, when you like, feel horrible? Okay, for an example, I feel like I've done something wrong, for Anthony to get mad at me. I don't know what I did, though, I have to talk to him. I hope it's not because of Hayes and I, you know, kissing.

I walked down to the kitchen to see him scrolling on his phone. He looked up at me then back at his phone.

"Anthony? Can I talk to you?" I asked him and he locked his phone, and with out looking at me, shrugged. Now this boy knows I hate that.

"Anthony whats your problem? Why do you hate me?"

"I don't."

"Anthony do you think I'm damn five!? Your my brother! I know when your pissed off!"

"And your my sister! Your 13 years old, you shouldn't be kissing boys Emily! Damn it!"

"Anthony! It's my life! I can do what I want! God, I wish mom was here!"

"I WISH IT WAS YOU WHO WAS IN THE WRECK! NOT MOM AND DAD!"

I didn't say anything after that. Cameron, Hayes, and Mahogany was standing there. Jake then soon came in, trailing Jacob.

Anthony looked at me with total regret in his face. My eyes were on the line of bursting out with tears. I ran up to my room, slamming the door behind me, locking it.

I was not in the mood to talk to anyone. Not even Hayes. Well maybe a little, but no. I just took my biggest stuffed animal off the window seat and layed down. I put my head on its head, and wrapped myself in the blankets, putting on Netflix, and sobbing slightly to myself.

I first put on one of my favorite old movies, Peter Pan. It wasn't the animated one, I really didn't like that. It was the one with Jeremy Sumpter. Damn was that boy a cutie in this. He also stars in one of my favorite movies, Soul Surfers, as Bethany's best friend's brother.

The movie was very adicting. But damn did I hate Wendy. She's one lucky girl.

During half of the movie, I heard knocking on the door, and wouldn't stop. I got my headphones off of the table and plugged them into the tv, blocking the person out.

"Love? No, never." I quoted, with Jeremy, or Peter Pan as he said it, whispering to Wendy.

The movie was finally to one of my favorite parts, where he stars glowing after bitch (aka, Wendy. well she isn't actually, the jealousy in me..) kissed him. He looked like a cute little puppy. His smile was as flawless as him.

The movie ended and I sighed, wishing I could watch it again.

My phone screen lit up and I looked to see Kate texted me three times.

Babieee Carpenter:

Hey are you okay? Aaron told me all about what happened :(

He didn't mean it, Emily, he was just trying to protect you.

Loveeee, text mee back.

Ugh don't make me come over.

Me: Yea, don't worry, I'm fine, I was watching Peter Pan. I don't care if he was trying to "protect me" what he said hurt, and I'm not going out there at all, and no ones coming in.

Babieee Carpenter: What about eating and drinking?

Me: I'll make you come over and bring me a supplies of food out of my cabnit, then bring it to my window. I'll put a string and a basket at the end of it. My door isn't opening.

I wasn't opening my door, either. Not if it was Peter Pan, or One Direction. Wait heck no, I'd open the door faster then lightning.

What no one knew about is that in my closet, there was this door that led to outside. No, it's not noticable at all.it doesn't have a handle, it doesn't have bolts, it looks like a normal door. the thing that holds it up is my book rack. Clever, right?

I can just use that to get out. When I first turned 13, my parents gave me an emergeny credit card. When we all turn 13, we get one. My parents said they put tons of money on it, like tons, if I ever needed anything important. I haven't used it ever yet, knowing I always have the important stuff I need.

But, I'm going to need to get food, drinks, and yea. I'm not going out there for a long time, not until Anthony apoligizes.

See, the thing with Anthony, is that he's not good with apoligies. It's not that he doesn't feel bad, he honestly does so much, I dunno my dad was sorta like that. So he won't apoligize for a good bit.

I heard my text ringtone go off and saw one of my guy best friend, Freddie, text me.

Fredster: Emilyyy I'm bored, do you wanna go get Yogurt with Kate, Broady and I?

Me: Yea, I'll come, I'll be there in a few minutes.

I locked my phone then got up to get ready. When I was done, I got out one of my note pads and a pen out.

I wrote,

I'm going to go with Freddie, Kate and Broady for a while, I'll be back before 8.

I put on my shoes then went to my closet, and out of the hidden door.

I got to the side of my house and scooted my way to the front. I got to the corner and looked over to make sure no one was outside, and that the door wasn't opened. Luckly it wasn't, and I ran to the top of the street.

I got they're and saw Broady sitting by himself. Broady was my crush. He still is a little bit, I like Hayes more though. Broady was fourteen, just a year older then me.

He had brown flippy hair, which was one of my favorite things, he was really tall, which was adorable. He also had blue braces, he wanted me to pick the colors. I wanted them pink, but he refused. So my second was blue.

I ran up to him and jumped into his arms, giving him a big hug. We haven't talked in a long time, and I missed him.

"Emily I missed you so much. I'm so sorry about your mom and dad." He said hugging me.

"Broady I missed you more! And its been really hard. How are you?" I asked.

It was good, finally, being able to have space from everyone else, like the boys. Don't get me wrong. I just wanted time with my friends. I lost alot of friends, to be honest. A lot of them either was being mean, like by saying I didn't deserve to be around them. Then a lot of them tried to get closer to me to only be with the boys.

But then you had actual friends. People like Freddie, Megan, Kate the volley ball team, and Broady. They couldn't care less if I was friends with them. They liked me for me, and I finally have that right now.

~~~

Hi! This is sorta a filler, the ending was. But then again, not really, I needed her to have some actual guy friends for a little drama coming, if you know what I mean ;).

Buttt, tysm for the 80+ votes on this story! :)))

can I get 11 votes on this chapter!?

and thank you all for reading, means alot! This is my first actual story that I actually am fully publishing.

Bye love muffins! <333