Chapter 18

3 votes- next chapter. :)

anything under 3 votes by next Thursday, I'll post the following Thursday. xx

*

*

*

Emily's POV

"Emily can you come here?" I heard Cameron shout.

It's been a week since we've been home.

"Yea?"

"Come eat, I poured you cereal."

I sat their for a second, thinking of a way I couldn't go down their to eat.

"I have to take a shower! I'm un-dressed!"

"Hurry up!" He said and I went to take my shower.

I did the usual, wash my hair, wash my body then got out.

I put on my a white tank top with pink shorts, my pink vans, and I put my hair in a pony tail.

"Emily can you come here?" I heard Hayes say.

I walked into my room to see him sitting down on my bed.

"What do you think about meeting my parents?"

"Do you think they'll like me?" I said and he walked over to me.

He put his arms around me, pushed me closer towards him, and rested his his forehead on mine.

"They'll love you, I promise." He said then kissed me.

I heard someone start screaming bloody murder and Cameron was there.

I fell backwards and hit my head on something really sharp and lost focus. Everything became a blur, the last thing I saw was Hayes running towards me, and I heard Cameron scream again until everything was black.

*** In the hospital

"Hello I'm Dr. Chester, it seemed Emily hit her head really heard. She should be fine but she's going to get headaches a lot for a week. It seems that she hasn't ate a proper meal for about two weeks." I heard someone say, apparently a doctor.

Uh oh, now I'm busted..

"Has she ate anything?"

"Yes but it's been a while since she's even ate a bite of something, you can tell in the x-rays."

Oh god this couldn't be any worse.

"Can someone please tell me the story of what happened?"

"Well, Cameron screamed and it scared her and she fell backwards hitting her head on what I think was her dresser."

"Okay. Well, we'll give her medicine for her headache's that will be occuring. She's gonna have to take it easy for a while, does she do sports or any physical activities?"

"No she's been done for the season for about, two weeks?"

"Okay thats good. Well, when she wakes up have her press the red button then I'll give her the medicine and your free to go."

"Okay, thanks."

Then it was dead silent. I couldn't handle it and I was about to sit up but I heard Anthony's voice.

"Guys, Emily hasn't ate in that long?"

"She was lying to us then, every time I asked her what she had, or if she had anything she'd always say yes.."