Chapter 22.

important question! Please comment!

Who do you wanna see more in this story?

As soon as I get 10 votes i update the next chapter (:

*

*

*

Emily's POV

We're on our way to pick up Nash and Hayes now. I'm so excited, it's been so. darn. long.

We finally got to the airport and I ran inside. I went to the landing part of where the plane would land.

"That excited?" Anthony said, coming besides me.

"I'm so excited. Way more then you think." I beamed and he smiled, kissing my head then went to talk to Jacob.

I started to freak out when I saw the plane land.

I saw Hayes' cute adorable face and I ran to him as fast as I could. He saw me then opened his arms, and I jumped into them, wrapping my legs around him. This is probably the best hug he's ever given me. We stayed that way for a while until he put me down, kissing me. It wasn't long, just short. I missed him so much.

"I missed you so much. It was so hard being away from you." I said and hugged him again.

"Well, how about we go back home for a little bit then we'll go to Starbucks to catch up." He said and I nodded.

He went to the others to say hi and I jumped into Nash's arms.

"Well hey Emily!" He laughed.

"I missed you."

"I missed you to sugaaahh," He said then let me down.

I went to Hayes and put his hand in mine, and we walked out of the airport. There was a few girls outside and they took pictures with them, then we left.

When we got home, Hayes put his luggage down and then we went to Starbucks. We just walked since it was only about a ten minute walk.

"So, how'd you like my family? They love you for sure. The only other girl I dates was Jordan. They weren't really fond of her, though. But they love you." He said and I smiled.

"They're all so amazing. They made me feel at home. Skylynn is such a cutie pie. I dunno, they're all so sweet and caring and welcoming. I miss them."

"Yeah I love them."

"Well I'd hope so," I laughed and he did too.

I was walking when my stomach started to hurt really bad. I just ignored it, trying to get the fact out of my head.

"Your performance was amazing, Emily. You're such an amazing performer. You'll be an amazing artist."

"Awe, thank you." I said and kissed his cheek.

"Welcome babe," He said and I smiled.

"Baby's cuter then babe," I said.

"Well then, welcome baby," He said and I blushed.

"It makes you blush to? Well I'm defiantly using that now. Your blush is crazily cute," He said with a wink.

I dunno, baby is better then babe, and beautiful is better then sexy.

I literally have no idea why but I like them better. We walked into Starbucks to see barely anyone here.

"Welcome to Starbucks! How may I help you guys?" The lady said.