Chapter 7 ✔️

Emily's POV

Were sitting in the hospital waiting room to see whats going on. Its currently just Anthony, Jake, and me. I'm crying while Jake is holding me, trying to calm me down.

"Kids of Mason and Lisa?" A lady said and we jumped out of the seats and ran to her.

"I need to talk to the oldest please."

"Wait why ju-"

"Emily I'll tell you. Calm down go sit back down with Jake." Anthony said.

I was going to scream but thought it wouldn't be the right time. I ran back to Jake and tried to feel comfortable, but for some reason I only wanted Hayes. He knew exactly what to do and say. Don't get me wrong I absolutely love Jake. But for some reason I want Hayes.

"J-Jake."

"Yes Emily?"

"Please c-call Hayes. I I need h-him"

"Right away princess." He said then sat me on the bench then went outside to call him. Less then twenty minutes all the boys were here and I saw Hayes and ran up to him. He picked me up and I started to sob in his shoulder.

He walked down to the benches and sat down. He kept whispering words like it'll be fine in my ears. I was literally so calmed down. He knows just what to say. I was still crying, and he just held on. I looked over to all he boys staring at us.

I ignored them and just sat there, with Hayes. I soon got calmed down and fell asleep.

~_~_~_~_~_~_

"Emily, I need to talk to you."

"Whats up Hayes?"

"Emily. I've been meaning to tell you a two things, for a little while. First, I really like you. I've liked you for so long. The first day I've ever saw you I knew I was in love. I really like you Emily. But, we're leaving right now. They made a last minute trip to Chicago and we have to go. Good bye Emily."

"When did you find this out!? Why am I just finding this out!?"

"I've known it for about two weeks. I just didn't have time to tell you. Bye, Emliy."

~_~_~_~_~_~_

"HAYES!?" I said waking up crying.

"Emily I'm right here! Whats wrong? Are you okay?"

"Don't leave me Hayes. Please don't leave me..."

"Emily I don't plan on it. Bad dream?"

"Yes."

"Do you want to talk about it?"

"Sure. So we were here in the hospital. You said you needed to tell me two things. You told me that you really liked me, then you just, you just left! It was because you had to go to Chicago. And I asked and you just told me that you new for two weeks and didn't want to tell me." I said and he hugged me.

"Emily I'd never do that to you."

I nodded and then realized that I was in the hospital.

"WAIT WHERE IS MY PARENTS!? ANTHONY WHAT DID THEY TELL YOU!?"

"Emily, um. I, well,.-"

"Anthony, what happened..."

"They were in a realy bad car accident. Dad's in a coma. But, but they're afraid he won't survive.."

"Oh my go-gosh are you serious?! What happened to mom!?"

"Emily, mom was instantly killed."

I stood there. I didn't move at all. All of them were starring at me. Not even Hayes could cheer me up.