Chapter 13

Emiily's POV

"Emilyy." I heard a low voice, that I couldn't make out.

"Go away, five more minuteee." I whined.

Who ever was beside me laughed, and I opened my eyes lightly, to see Jacob.

"C'mon, princess, Mahogany said you guys are having a girls day and should get ready."

"Jacob?"

"Yes love?"

"Will you sing to me?" I asked.

I have never heard Jacob sing in person, only on the internet. He nodded and sat down besides me. I think he was thinking about what song he'd sing to me, and started to sing.

"I'm gonna pick up the pieces

and build a lego house

if things go wrong we can knock it down

and three words have two meanings

there's one thing on my mind

it's all for you

and its dark in the cold December but I've got you to keep me warm

if your broken heart won't mend yeah and keep you sheltered from the storm that's ranging on now

I'm out of touch

I'm out of love

I'll pick you up when your getting down

And out of all these things I've done

I think I love you better now" He sang to me.

He really does have the voice of an angel.

"Now c'mon Princess, Mahogany's waiting, waffles are down stairs." He said and hopped out of the room.

I got up and went to the mirror to see that I looked like absolute crap. Eh.

I walked downstairs to see what Jacob said, a plate of waffles and chocolate milk. Mmm.

I ran straight to it and gulped the whole thing down. I frowned. Now it's gone.

I hopped our of my seat and went to the fridge to get more. I took the biggest cup we had and went back to my plate.

I finished eating and walked back to my room, to get ready for this fun-filled day.

I decided on a white crop top, then this pink tank top where the material was sorta like a net so it was see threw, with a black skirt that was 2 inches above my knees. I wore black pumps and straightened my hair, and grabbed my black purse. I grabbed my wallet of the table and threw it in there, and walked downstairs.

I saw Nash siting on the couch, along with Taylor. I was gonna go sit with the. And watch what ever they where watching until Mahogany came, but they where watching this creepy killing movie.

I then went to sit outside out in the back, to enjoy the warm weather. I laid down on the grass, looking up at the clouds, seeing what I could make our of them.

Unfortunately, the sun was to bright, and ruined it. I sighed the walked over to the pool, dipping my feet in it. I swooshed the water around, getting bored, but the water relaxing.

"Emily?" I snapped my head to see Mahogany.

She was wearing a yellow shirt with a black skirt, with white sandals. I've never seen Mahogany wear something, so, girly.

"Yea?"

"You ready?" She asked and I nodded. I got out of the water and slipped my shoes on, regretting it. They where soaked from my feet being wet. I slipped them off and let them dry outside, the walked inside to get my sandals on.