Chapter seven

Hey guys :) This is dedicated to ConnectedStrands...one of my first readers ever. And to @Asioncon

Hope you enjoy ^_^

WARNING: NOT EDITED

***Jeremy's POV***

"You should eat."

"You should back the fuck off, how's that sound?" I grunted and turned my back to him. I buried myself into the blankets while wrapping an arm around my stomach protectively. Admittedly I haven't been doing much these past two days though saying I was depressed was a bit of an understatement. If what elder Wolfson said was true...then I'd die in the next four months.

So either I get rid of the baby or I have it and die.

But I knew that dying was my only option. When I heard of the death of my first pup it felt as if a knife buried itself all the way to the hilt in my heart. It was raw agony...and what made it even worse was that it was all my fault. If I had listened to my wolf, my pup would've still been alive. I don't know why but it seemed that Galen was extremely concerned for our remaining pup. He wouldn't let me leave the room by choice and is constantly hovering asking if things were okay.

It was pissing me off.

My stomach chose this time to growl loudly and I pressed my hands against it holding back a moan. I was hungry constantly and despite the fact that I'd been treated like shit from the other pack members, I didn't want to eat their whole winter supply...another reason for them to blame me for something. Suddenly a fist slammed on the nightstand next to me catching me off guard.

"You should eat,"Galen repeated in a hard voice. As soon as my mouth opened Galen growled loudly, his black eyes narrowing threateningly. "This shit isn't just about you anymore. That is OUR pup, got me? Both of ours. And no matter how fucked up this situation is we have to deal with it." His Beta status bled off his pores making my wolf instinctively back down.

"Listen, you don't give a fuck about me--"

"You're right. I don't. What I care about is my child." Galen said smoothly looking me right in the eyes. "Remember that, Jeremy." I scoffed but I felt a tiny twinge of jealousy, which was completely ludicrous. Me? Jealous of my own pup? Screw him! I couldn't understand why I was destined to be the runt of my pack and be mated to someone who didn't give a fuck about me. I laughed and crossed my arms giving him the most defiant look I could muster.

"Oh, yeah, I'll remember all right."

He stiffened. "Do you have any idea who you are talking to?" I nodded and gave a tiny smirk.

"My sorry ass mate," I answered. His eyes grew icy and I laughed again. He snarled in response and threw himself on the bed so that he was perched over me tangling a fist in my hair. I winced but my gaze didn't waver. His entire body was tense with anger and I just arched a brow at him daringly. Did I have a death wish or something? Maybe. But I was done with caring.

Suddenly my wolf began to whimper and before I knew it, heat rushed through my veins and I grew extremely hard. Oh no, oh shit. Not now. Not in front of him! Galen sniffed deeply and scrunched up his nose glancing at me in disgust. "You disgusting piece of --ugnh!!" My hips began grinding on him involuntarily my wolf panting as my cheeks grew beet red in shame. Galen clenched his teeth before his hand surprised me by cupping my face as he dipped down and put his cheek against mine roughly, his voice harsh. "This won't mean anything."

His words flew out of my head as he cupped me through my pants and I threw my head back and howled. "Shit!" I panted as I felt precum begin to wet my boxers. Galen's nose flared as his eyes grew dark before he shoved his mouth on mine, drawn to me helplessly like I was to him. My hips arched into his hands as his tongue dominated mine, sucking on it viciously and I bit his lip drawing blood. I paused as a small flutter in my stomach reminded me of our predicament and I sure as hell wasn't in the mood to whore myself to my...baby's daddy. I cringed inwardly at the phrase and ground my teeth.

Galen nipped at my lip and when he noticed my unresponsive state, he lifted his head and stared at me, his eyes dark with desire and lust. My breath caught in my throat as I fought the sudden urge to pull him back to me and have him violently plunge into me. My wolf whined in yearning at the mere thought. He still wouldn't talk to me but he wasn't afraid to voice his sexual desires, for our sworn enemy I might add!

Angry and pissed beyond reason with the both of them, I mustered up what strength I had and pushed the sex crazed Galen off of me. Though I started it, it was right that I ended it too.

"What the fuck!" Galen growled, his erection pressed tightly against the zipper of his jeans. My mouth watered but I eyed him with all the hatred I felt.

"Get out."

"Huh?" He stupidly replied.

"Get out!"

His grey eyes narrowed but just at the moment he was beat this shit out of me, my door flew opened and revealed Hannah and Lily. Hannah eyed Galen and liked her lips slowly as she shifted her gaze to his pants. Grunting under his breath he strode over to her and took her hand practically racing down the hall to her room. Her giggle bounced off the walls followed by the slamming of a door.

I raked my hand through my hair as a whimper escaped me. Well, I had gotten what I asked for right? My attention was so focused on what he was doing in there with that..that slut when I soft voice gently reminded me that she was there.

"Jeremy. Are you hungry?" Lily held a full plate in her tiny hands.

Sinking back against my pillows I waved my hand for her to come in as I stared dejectedly at the ceiling as my stomach fluttered.

"Yeah."

**************

COMMENT IF YA WANT MOOOORE!!! It felt good to write again. I love you guys ;)

Sorry for grammar mistakes!