Chapter three

I'll update my other stories too! This was just calling out to me at the moment :)

Cooki! This is for you! You make the the best covers EVER! Yay! The rest of you guys, I hope you enjoy :)

WARNING: NOT EDITED!

***Galen's POV***

My eyes were stuck on Jeremy's so I couldn't see the pack's reaction but I could hear the sounds of their disgust. Not so much for the fact that he was a male, though uncommon, it did happen from time to time. But the fact that it was him, the freaking Omega for Goddess sake!

This couldn't be happening. Not to me!

My wolf was howling inside of me, yearning to claim our mate and it was a fierce struggle not to run over to Jeremy and take him in front of everyone. Rob stuck out his hand and helped me to my feet and gave me a sympathetic look. "Shit, Galen," he said softly. "That sucks..." I ripped my eyes from my mate and glared at him.

"There is no way," I whispered angrily. "I won't accept him." But even as I said that my wolf burned with fury at such a thought. 'He's ours,' he snapped at me firmly. Jeremy looked like he wanted the ground beneath him to swallow him up whole. His face was pale and his expression was screwed up tightly. He was panting as if he ran for hours on end and the unique smell of his arousal was enough to make me salivate. My final wall fell when I heard a small whimper. I felt my eyes glow, just barely holding my wolf back from our primal need.

Rob must've saw, because he cleared his throat awkwardly. "Uh, everyone clear out." Some of the she wolves were staring at my mate with total horror and disbelief but dutifully followed orders. Hannah gave me a narrowed look and walked over to Jeremy and leaned in to spit in his face and before she could blink, I had her by her throat. My fingers tightened around her small fragile neck.

"I'd think twice about that," I growled menacingly feeling my teeth lengthen before I shoved her away. She snorted and rolled her eyes before she left heading into the manor along with Rob, being the last person, trailing after her. He gave me one last look before I turned my attention to the little wolf at my feet. The severe hatred was clear in his eyes but his body was shaking in need. I deftly fell to my knees in front of him and automatically cupped one of his cheeks...

***Jeremy's POV***

My body had a mind of its own as I leaned into his touch, nuzzling my cheek against his hand.

No! I didn't want this! The the hell did I do in my past life? Murder babies?! Why did the Goddess pair me with my biggest tormentor? But unfortunately that was the least I had to worry about in that moment.

My body was on fire.

I could scarcely breathe as my wolf cried out for our mate. My head was swimming dizzily, my mind elsewhere as I grabbed the back of that asshole's neck and pulled him to me to devour his tempting lips. They slid deliciously against mine and I parted my lips to allow his wicked tongue to play with my eager one. His hands were suddenly all over my body, stoking, kneading. My cock throbbed painfully and I shifted, without breaking the kiss, in his waiting lap. As soon as he gripped me through my jeans, I came instantly.

And like the bastard he is, Galen laughed. "That was fast," he chuckled. Tears spilled from my eyes silently and he paused, his expression that of unexpected pain. "Hey--"

"I'm fine!" I growled pitifully trying to regain a fragment of my dignity. Another wave of desire hit me causing me to grow hard again and more tears fell from the intensity. I grabbed his shoulders and and buried my face is his neck my breathing heavy. Mates weren't suppose to resist each other, at least not on a night like this. The full moon only fueled the heat that was rapidly consuming me. I whimpered. It hurt so bad...

Suddenly I was lifted from the ground and settled into his arms. Clinging to him with my arms wrapped around his neck, he began to enter the woods, most likely heading toward the clearing meant for mating. Feeling his body move against mine in any way had me moaning softly in pleasure. Oh, Goddess, please...why him?

I clenched my eyes shut as he placed me on the ground. He sat down beside me and stared at me, his jaw clenched and his eyebrows drawn together. "Listen," he said softly in a commanding voice. "I don't like this anymore than you do, but we can go our separate ways after tonight. After tonight, we will go back to avoiding each other, okay? It's best for the both of us." Best for the both of us or just you, you prick, I thought. My wolf howled at the very notion but there was no way in hell I could ever tolerate him for more than this night. When he continued to stare, I realized he was waiting for my answer.

"Just for tonight," I agreed reluctantly and that's when he pushed me to the ground and ripped off my shirt. "Shit!" I gasped when his tongue lapped at my nipple, twirling around the bud until he captured it with his teeth...

***Galen***

His skin was so soft and smooth...and he tasted delicious.

As I sucked one pert nipple, my wolf relished the amazing tiny sounds coming from the back of our mates throat. My hands thoughtlessly caressed any and every inch of him until they landed on his erect cock. I didn't feel disgusted that this was the Omega anymore right now, all I could focus on was that my mate needed me.

"Galen...ugnh!" He cried as I reached into his pants to grab hold of him. Frantically, he helped me get rid of his pants and briefs so that he was fully exposed to nature and myself. His tip was already weeping and beckoned me for attention. Growling at my raging desire I took him in my mouth. Jeremy began to pant heavily as his small hand curled into my hair. I hummed at the unique taste of him as I gently stoked his soft sac with my fingertips. He howled as he came again and I didn't pull away as he shot his load down my throat, swallowing every bit.

Holy fuck, it was freaking gross! Who would like something like that? I didn't dwell on that too long as I stared at his flush body...what the hell? He looked up at me with those big eyes that now took on a golden brown color instead of green looking so surprisingly sexy my breath caught but something else drew my attention. I reached up and stroked the white furry ears that were on either side of his head. They immediately lowered as he blushed.

"Why are they out?" I asked curiously but he closed his eyes and shook his head in concentration trying to get rid of them. I cupped his cheek and he opened his eyes slightly. "Keep 'em," I said as I unzipped my pants and lowered them a bit so that my dick sprang free. "I think they are adorable," I continued softly as I parted his legs and shove myself into him quickly.

"Ahhh!" He cried but not in pleasure it seemed. He began to silently cry as he bit his bottom lip until he drew blood, his body trembling. My wolf wanted to move but I paused.

"Goddess, Jeremy, are you okay?" I breathed trying not to move. My head was in a fog of ecstasy as his walls wrapped so tightly around me.

"It hurts, you asshole!" He whined and shifted drawing me in deeper. He groaned. "Get out!" My hips pushed further into him. "What are you doing?" he choked out. "Get it out!" I shook my head as I began to thrust into his sweet ass.

"I...can't..." I managed. "Once you begin the mating ritual, you can't stop." I pulled his legs farther apart and lifted him slightly to rock harder into him. He clawed at my shoulders in pain until I hit that one spot which and him rolling his hips along mine begging for more. His legs wrapped around my waist and his nails scored my back as he lifted his his go every downward thrust I delivered. "Jeremy...yes!" I moaned as he clenched my ass urging me to go deeper, harder and much more faster. "That's it baby.."

At the final thrust, we came at the same time shouting in release. I poured inside of him and his landed on his chest. We were sticky from our sweat, though I laid beside him, pulling him in my arms, still inside of his depths.

And under the full moon, we slept.

********************

Ahhh! I feel like this was too naughty :/

Anywho...COMMENT IF YA WANT MOOORE!