Epilogue

*sniffs* I'm gonna miss this...last chapter you guys. I love all of you and thank you so much for being on this journey with me.

WARNING: NOT EDITED

***Jeremy's POV (5 years later)***

I moaned and my eyes rolled in the back of my head as Galen mouth slid up and down on my dick. His teeth grazed its sides and I reached under the blanket to bury my hand in his hair while arching my back pushing deeper into his mouth. Galen hummed in laughter clutching my hips and continued to lick and suck and play. I felt a familiar dip in my stomach and when he cupped my sac and squeezed I shouted out as I came hard in his warm mouth, crying his name.

He pulled back and crawled up my body to kiss me senseless and even though I tasted myself on his lips I didn't mind. "Good morning baby," he breathed his hands stroking my hips, his hardness pressing against my thigh. I looked at my mate momentarily stunned on how much he changed over the years. There was the stubble on his face that I grew to love so much that told me he was older, twenty three years old now and still looked at me with those gray eyes that said I was his whole world. He smiled as he leaned down and kissed my cheek. "Are you blushing?"

"Shut up," I muttered a little embarrassed. Galen smirked and kissed at my neck and I held him close to me wrapping my legs around him while closing my eyes. Today was my birthday and we were in a nice and ridiculously expensive hotel in London. And I couldn't be more fucking excited. Over the years through raising our kids and taking care of pack duties, we couldn't travel like how I wanted but two days ago Galen surprised me with four tickets to London. Amelia and Landon were kinda freaked to see mommy scream in excitement which I'll deny ever happened for as long as I live but Galen held me close and explained that he's been saving and preparing for this trip for two and a half years when I causally mentioned that I wanted to see Big Ben during dinner one night. I couldn't wait to go sight seeing but right now all I was focused on was my mate's warm body draped over mine dropping loving kisses on my shoulder and neck muttering how beautiful I was.

Sappy asshole.

Though I never told him how much I loved when he said things like that. I loved how he would give Amelia piggy back rides and tickle fights whenever she wanted. How he would read to Landon every night and make sure to kiss them both to sleep. And every night he'd crawl into our bed and hold me tight as we told each other about our day. It took me two years after the day the Goddess brought me back to tell him I loved him. I'm not too big on sentiments (except with my kids) and he knows that but even though I didn't say it as much, he still told me every day.

A scream startled us and we both fell out of bed on our asses, throwing on shorts and racing to the room where our kids were. Bursting through the door I saw Amelia on the floor holding her ankle and Landon with an arm wrapped around her shoulder and the other free hand running up and down her back to calm her. She was sniffling, her large gray eyes watery while Landon looked at us calmly.

"Lia jumped off the bed to fly and fell mommy," he explained. I stared at my son for a moment marveling how he was handling this situation considering he was a five year old and that Amelia was older than him by three minutes. I swear sometimes he acted as if he were an old soul. Where Amelia was rambunctious and wild, he was calm and collected. He barely made a fuss and was always looking after his sister with his attentive hazel eyes.

Amelia turned to us and started crying loudly, her long ash blond hair flopping in her eyes. I wanted to give her a hair cut but Galen refused. She lifted her arms and looked at Galen with a pitiful expression. "Daddy! Daddy my ankle hurt!" Galen immediately scooped her up in his strong arms and examined her tiny foot. I drew closer to them and saw slight swelling beginning to form around her ankle.