Chapter eleven

WARNING: NOT EDITED

***Galen's POV***

My body was at war with my mind. Part of me knew I could be cruel and leave him in this state, withering against the sheets, panting breathes slipping through his plump lips that were silently begging for kisses and his erection pushing against his sweats. We hadn't fucked since the ritual and the morning after which would be unusual for new mates but our circumstance was quite different from most. And this time I was more pissed off than the last time even if my dick throbbed in need.

This time I knew what fucking him meant. It meant we could reproduce. It meant everything could change in the blink of an eye. I told myself I wouldn't touch him ever again but the sight of his twisting against the sheets..

It was driving me insane.

And oddly, I found this white fluffy ears, dare I freaking even think the word, cute.

"Galen?" He questioned, his canines baring at me and I blinked in surprise at his glowing golden eyes. His wolf seemed to have been brought to the surface but he remained for the most part in his human form. My wolf recognized his mate and pushed forward that I gasped and clenched my teeth to keep him at bay.

"You'll hurt him..." I muttered to him warningly.

Jeremy blinked at me, cocked his head to the side and I somehow knew he was gone, his wolf was present and his eyes trained on my face as he leaned up and licked the side of my face sending shivers down my spine. 'Let me go,' my wolf ordered patiently seeming calm all of the sudden which in truth freaked me out. With little hesitation, I sat back and let him come forth, my canines springing free but keeping my human form. My wolf was officially in control though I was still aware of my surroundings. 

Jeremy's wolf stared in my eyes and cupped my cheek, his thumb gliding across face not saying a word, I guess recognizing that I let my wolf free too. He crawled into my lap, his ears flattened on his head submissively letting his hand trail down so that it rested over my heart and he moaned as his kissed my collarbone. My head dipped down so that my chin was nestled in his soft blond locks, my hand placed over his stomach caressing the tiny bump that formed in a week's time. It wasn't too big to be that alarming but it was added proof that there was life inside of him. That this was real. My hands were suddenly on his shirt, tearing it off of him and pushing him against the pillows. Jeremy's mouth twisted into a smile at the possessive look I'm sure my wolf was giving him.

With both hands, I stroked and cupped the small swell of his belly and growled. 'Mine!' My wolf announced with conviction and Jeremy's hand grabbed my wrist bringing my hand up to tenderly kiss my palm.

'Ours,' his wolf corrected and my head nodded in agreement. Tugging his sweatpants off, my wolf marveled at the site of his beautifully naked body and inhaled deeply at the scent of Jeremy's arousal. A whimper brought my gaze to his face, his chest rising and falling in time with his pants. 'Take me...mate.'

I gasped internally as I finally got what this was. In some cases I heard that the wolves needed to mate too but that hardly happened and it was typically in wolf form. But Jeremy couldn't shift to risk the child so our wolves were doing it this way. I...I didn't know how I particularly felt about this but before I knew it Jeremy was on his knees, his back to me and his ass high in the air. I felt myself going ramrod stiff and my wolf gave a low howl at the view of his pink puckered hole. I found it phenomenal how I could go from loving female bits to just loving this.

'Him.'

I mentally shook my head. I didn't love Jeremy but my wolf did love his mate so I kept quiet. I gripped his hips and he wantonly wiggled his ass to me. My wolf chuckled and I leaned down to place butterfly kisses at the small of his back. I pressed a finger inside and Jeremy reared back taking it deeper. I licked at the base of his spine as I added another finger and he reached between his parted knees to grab me through my pants.

'I need you,' his wolf expressed softly. My own wolf could barely contained himself as he tore our pants off and roughly grabbed Jeremy's hips squeezing as we positioned at his entrance. 

"Careful," I managed to warn my wolf again. My wolf growled at me. 'I'd never hurt him,' and with that statement I pushed inside of our mate. Jeremy grunted and gave a soft howl as his head fell back on my shoulder as I was completely over him. I thrusted in time to his every time his hips rocked back to meet me. Licking a drop of sweat from his cheek, my hands cupped his belly as I grounded into his warm depths losing myself in the pure sensation. Jeremy called my name again and again as he teetered on the edge, his face screwed up with ecstasy and...his golden eyes locked on mine. He cupped the back of my head and howled as he finally let go, nearly sobbing as he released without me even touching his dick.

My wolf grinned smugly as we quickened our strokes and soon spilled heavily inside of him. Jeremy groaned as his walls squeezed milking us nice and good. 'Oh, yes, little mate. You are mine,' my wolf spoke softly as my nose nuzzled against his fuzzy ears. 'I love you.'

Jeremy's wolf spoke softly as his ears began to turn to normal. 'Yes. Yours..I love you too..'

As we lay there catching our breath my wolf retreated and relinquished control to me once more and I can sense Jeremy's did the same. We looked at each other for several long seconds until Jeremy's eyes watered and he shot out of bed.

"Wait!" I grabbed at his arm and he shook me off.

"Fuck you!" He spat, his soft hazel green eyes back to normal. "Don't you fucking touch me." His voice trembled as he stood a bit wobbly on his feet with my come trailing down his legs slowly. My mouth watered suddenly wanting to lick him clean which scared me because it wasn't my wolf who wanted that. It was my thoughts alone. I got up and walked over to him scooping him up and laying him back on the bed kissing at his neck. He gasped angrily but let his head fall further back giving me better access. I grew hard as I shifted so that I was in between his legs and sucking at the crook of his neck. "Ohhh," he breathed and my heart pounded in my chest fiercely as I felt him grab me again, this time stroking our dicks together, the friction driving us wild.

"Oh fuck," I moaned as his fist tightened and pulled. Unthinkingly, I kissed him thrusting my tongue in his mouth in time with his stokes. His hard dick grew wet slicking mine in the process and he jerked us faster. "Jeremy, fuck yeah baby. Ohhh...squeeze tighter baby, oh shit!" I came hard with him as we shot out our loads making a mess that I really didn't care about. Once I grew soft he released me and covered his eyes with his arm. 

After a while, his shoulders shook and he began to sob so quietly you couldn't necessarily tell until you were as close to him as I was now. I wrapped my arms around his waist and lay my head on his belly as I let him have at it.

We had a lot of shit to talk about.

********************************************

COMMENT IF YA WANT MOOOORE!!!!!!

I feel sad for Jeremy...again :(

Sorry again for the grammar mistakes >_<