20

"Thanks, hun, I always love it when my drained is blood." I said out of order due to the severely lethal bleed out. Keira tighten the rubber band on my arm to make sure no more would pump to it. "What did I say?" I questioned myself when I caught myself slipping on accident. Keira and Daxter thought I was hit by one of the officers and I just let them think that.

"I'm sorry, that it happened." Jak knew exactly what happened but they weren't worried like him.

"It'll heal once I feel happy, or relaxed as Samos told me."

"So... the white eco we made, made you a great sage?" Daxter asked.

"Yeah, I'm not a sage. I can't control it, but it's linked to my emotions."

"When was the last time you had green eco?" Keira asked sincerely, and to be honest... not since the rift. By my face trying to figure out the exact moment was when she knew that I didn't have one for a long time. She then went to one of her cabinets and pulled out a little glass jar of green eco. Once it came closer to me, it wasn't just floating, it was like it was avoiding me. "What the...?" Keira started, taking off the lid and facing it towards me. "Just your hand in and grab it?" She questioned.

I did what I was told, I did try to actually grab it but everything I did to just keep swirling away. I grew angry with the damn thing then looked at Keira. "Its playing marco polo and it's winning when I have my damn eyes open." I mumbled, setting down the glass jar; she looked confused. "I think I have some already... Samos showed me some so I'll think I'll heal when I do." I waved it off, as if I wasn't confused. "So how about we go ahead and raid the palace?" I winked at Jak as he shook his head to make me slowly turn into a frown.

"No, you're injured and this is my fight."

"B-But... I won the race..."

"I thank you, but you should rest... and it looks like Erol and the Baron hates you more then me... and how do they know you? You've only meet Erol one time and never the Baron." Keira jumped in to explain.

"I came out of the sky like a falling star, and that was less than a week ago... clearly I don't know." I put up my hands in defense. "Maybe I have a time twin like Samos...?" I questioned.

"Samos was prepared to give a life seed to younger and greener..." Daxter started, catching something. "Since he's with himself, he might know something about this." Daxter suggested. "And tell him that I spat on his floors when you see him."

Keira looked at the machine, then back to me. "Daddy's past self will definitely help, I think he will know what to do with the green eco and the answers you're looking for."