7

Jack was steaming even after all that frustration buildup and bunch of everything in sight that wasn't connected to anything that could be good. I was enjuried but nothing but a good sit down and cool water to the touch wouldn't help, but unfortunately for the gang; we all have to sit down the cold water to let my feet touched by the stream.

Jak and Daxter joined me as well, taking a load off and Jak tearing off his gloves and stretching out the muscles. He looks like he had a hand that was crappy, so he kept dipping it in and out of the water. I should probably make myself do it with the subject at hand, he was super tense and I just wanted to help it was a terrible thing that Keria's new gift was actually shoes that hovered like Jak's board. Suppose it was just a good excuse for me to put on shoes. They malfunctioned, causing me to have burnt feet and such. Grand.

None of the less, I look to Jak to see anger fill his eyes. "Mind telling me what happened while you were here, while we're here?" I asked him, seeing that he glanced to me and raised his brow. Water splashed and Daxter was causing it, he was shaking his head not to continue on down the path I already started towards.

"Its okay, Daxter..." Jak muttered. "She's new, and needs to know the whole world." He looked at the water. "I dont know why, but when we landed here, I was captured by the krimson guards and forced into captivity." He started, clutching his hand and letting it go, he seemed liks he wanted to hurt someone. "They ran experiments on me, forcing dark eco onto me! Making me burn from the inside out! All I felt was dehydration, depression, and loss of everything else!" Jak started growling. "They made me a fucking monster!" He shouted, suddenly purple electricity flew around in the air. My eyes were taking off him for a second, and when I look back at him they were filled with dark black voids. He covered his face with claws on his hands and shook his head, his color was purple and his hair white, they reverted back to normal after a few seconds.

"What happened there?" I asked, fearful.

"His dark side!" Daxter jumped in.

"He's right, that's the dark eco I carry. It won't go away."

"Well, it doesn't have to." I touched his back, seeing him flinch and rest into it. "You'll just have to focus on something else, while it's still there. The more you think about it, the more that it's going to stay and haunt you." I bit my lip trying to find words to explain everything in a way. I just had to because of the fact that I was the one dealing with everyone's emotions back home. "Its best if you find your way around it while using that."

"Like my dark form?" He asked.

"Yeah!" I smiled, and glanced to my feet, they weren't black anymore so I raised them out of the water, so turning to be-wait-what? They seem to be automatically better even Jak was slightly surprised at this leading him to lean and closer and try to see if there was any scorch marks from where the malfunctioning happened when we saw previously. Now it was completely gone leading us to be very confused and dazed. "What the hell?"

"Did the stream cure you?" He asked, looking at them very funny.

My ears dropped and I shook my head. "I don't think that what happened."

I suddenly stood up and look to him to see that he was very confused because even when it was very poorly manageable to walk, I can when you get a single step out. Now I would certainly up on my feet stepping on both of them heavily just in case. "That's not supposed to happen, did you pick up any first aid before getting into the water?" Daxter asked, waddling up to my feet and looking at them.

"No, I just was curious to the stream and then Jak told me that they were all gone." I stated, while the anger boy huffed and picked up the broken boots.

"She's right y'know, you should wear some shoes... best not the ones that burnt you." Daxter jumped to Jak's shoulder and dusted off the boots that made a bit of hardware fall off and all of us stare for a second and glanced back to our eyes. "My paws ache and I barely walk on my own! Makes me wonder why I'm not fat yet."

My feet dug into the ground and felt the grass as it was. Soft, wet, and smooth. "But-"

"Please." Jak interrupted.

Giving very long sigh of disappointment and soon to be regret; I nodded my head with a roll my eyes. "Fine, but it was actually cool to use those shoes while they were workin'. Think maybe I can get them again while they're fixed?"

"We'll be able to bring you along with us, and it's hard to do this alone. Imagine two people, we'll be able to get it down!" Jak clutched his hand and a smirk appeared.

"Hey what am I for?"

"The credit." Jak chuckled heavily I'm going to leave me laughing at what he said to because of what he's been doing so far. In all the times that heard about him or talked about him he literally and just brags about himself what it seems like. Which leads me to split my sides metaphorically. "Let's get back." Jak turned out to be already done with laughing. "I haven't slept in two days, I need to eat as well."

"I'm starving!" Daxter implied.

As the thought of good caugh onto me, I needed food too, I haven't had or even had anything to drink since landing here. "Yeah, uh, mind to spare some food?"