19

I quickly grabbed the pass that was rewarded for winning this damn race, I really don't want to be here. I cheated in a way it wasn't one, because everyone kept ramming into my zoomer. Punches and kicks were allowed, so I got a bit... drastic and started punching them and only Erol learned that I was cheating cause I had a large amount of red eco inside of me so I practically shove them off their bikes.

I was about to leave before the baron saw my behind. "Wow, I didn't expect a little lady to get so much... punch. You're definitely welcome to the Krimzon Guards." He started, when I turned to him. He gasped and then something clicked, without my knowing. "You...!" He growled, clutching into the metal bar on his little stand. "You're definitely not escaping!"

"I haven't done anything! I haven't even met you guys!"

"Liar! Kill her! Now!"

Guards aimed, as I started to block my face. Then there was a roaring of an engine and I looked to see an angry Erol rushing over to try and run me over. Stunned in fear of being aimed at, and a zoomer coming over I couldn't move. Then the air around us, was filled with dark eco and suddenly Erol's zoomer hit the ground, sliding into a dark eco cargo; and I see Dark Jak jumping off of him to stand near the baron.

"The outlaw, and the freak?! I should've known." He growled, the outlaw? What was this? The wild, wild west?

Dark Jak looked to me, grabbing my wrist where his claws dug into my wrist and we started to run as DarkJak clawed through the thick crowd of KGs and we rushed into Keira's garage and Dark Jak threw me into the curtain and joined me. At least he knew how to hide, KGs ran around wild looking for us. Things died down and it was just... Dark Jak and myself. He looked back at me with a growl, and stood taller.

"T-Thanks..." I mumbled, still shaken up by what happened and him. He looked to my wrist, seeing it was bleeding due to his claws. "If I could, just... go cover this-!" He grabbed into my arm, pulling it close to his mouth and he started to lick the dripping blood. "Y-You could take me out on a date before!" I joked as he wasn't in a playful mood. "Or I could get you a collar since you're such an animal... no wait." I cringed as Jak just bite down on my hand. I yipped, having my hand completely bleeding. "Okay, sorry for joking! Please... lay off... I'm in pain now..."

Jak stopped, and I didn't feel much of his teeth in my skin anymore but I saw him slowly turn to normal as when we heard people enter. He touched his mouth and noticed my blood smearing his lips.

"Jak, Aiden...?" Keira called as Jak smeared the blood into his scarf.

"In here..." I said as Jak got must of it off. "Can I have some bandages?" I looked to Keira opening up the curtains to see blood dripping off my wrist, some on the floor, and some Jak's chest. "Sorry, I just loving giving blood to the poor... but seriously. Please give bandages."