4

^^^This is Aiden

"Keria... the weirdest thing happened, when I was hold'n-" my words cut off as Keria looked at me with a serious tone. A man was here, with red hair and a look of evil... that can't be good. "Ah... hi...?" I started, seeing the man glance to me then back at Keria's eye.

"May I rely on you for my racer?" The man grinned widely, his teeth stained yellow but still better than half of the population. "You are the most pretty... and charming one."

"I'll fix your zoomer... but I wish to race as well, maybe if I win you can give me a tour of your guard's hideout...?" She flirted, eyes glimmering is he begin to going to a smirk as if they were flirting with each other. It was kind of weird looking for my angle, I could have sworn she was after Jak... must've moved on. "Will that be okay, Erol?" Her eyes fluttered rapidly.

"Yes... I'll be glad if you win... but if I win, I'll still invite you over as my guest." He winked, walking away with no shame of flirting with the mechanical engineer. His footsteps faded, leaving only Keria to smile and walk to behind the curtain as I trailed behind her closely too.

"What the hell was that?" I asked, confused.

"It's just what we do on the track, he's charming..." The female goo'd over the red head, giggling she returned to work on a zoomer. "Ahh, I wish I could see him; but he's really competitive on the track if I were to win, he would get upset." Shrugging, her body turned to the zoomer.

"We destroyed Krew's Cargo." A man, we didn't hear approach said to her.

She sighed loudly and rolled her eyes, look at me and made a displeased face. "Great, I'll send you a metal. Now if you don't mind I'm on a deadline! So would-" She was lying...

"Hey, that isn't that nice-" I began, but stopped mid-sentence.

"Are you always this difficult?" Both me and the man had started to say at the same time. "You should listen to your friend." He muttered through the cloak of the curtains.

"Hold on Jak, I got this." Said an over confident voice.

Keria's eyes widen, she looked at me. "Wait that voice..." She stopped what she was doing and stood up. She pulled back the curtain and revealed what I seen in confusion was Daxter, sidekick to Jak... but where was-wait, was that man him? "Daxter it is you!" She cheered, picking him up and hugging the living daylights out of him. Why was she so happy to see him?

"What a going on?" My voice cut through.

"Its Daxter, and here's-! Oh! Jak, you look-uh different?" She took one glance at him, a very rude way to greet someone certainly.

"Its been rough..." Jak spoke but I've never heard him spoke before... My father told me he was a mute. Jak looked at me, as my ears perked up higher. "Who are you?"

"Uh... hi, I'm Aiden..." My hand stretch to him, as a handshake. He took it, firmly as well. "I wanna thank you since I've never gotten the chance to, for saving the world."

"You... know about that?" Jak questioned, dazed about how I knew.

"I'm the Red Eco Sage's daughter... from the lava area you traveled to."

"How... how did you get here?"

"I-I..." Starting, my words stuttered I said to know what to happen, I wish I knew I want to say before I said anything because it was just falling out of my mouth. "I was the one to close the rift from when you guys left it open." Just like that, all the words from my mouth fell out and I chose the wrong ones to say. My heart pounded, but I feel like I was trying to insult them but without even trying to. "I mean-!" I restarted. "I don't have the full story of what happened, but I do know I was the one that had to close it after four years of them traveling between the time zones!"

Jak's brow arched. "Right...?"

Daxter jumped on tbe counter, walking closer to me. "Why, hello there toots!" He slicked his ears back as I cringed. "I'm Orange Lightening!" Daxter winked, Jak pushing him off the table and everyone going back to the main event.

"Jak! It's so nice to see you again!" Keira beamed after getting used to this new image. I was still confused.

"Look... you already know about me and the Baron, so I need your help to get a way to him."

"The winner of the grand prix usually gets to your the palace-" where have I just heard that "-but, you'll have to win the level three race starting now." She pointed out

"Just tell me where to go, and I'll do it!" Jak smirked, looking more, attractive. "And what's the thing your working on?"

"The rift!" Keira pulled the curtains even more showing it off. "It's our way back."

"Especially after I killed the rift, we'll be able to get home and help the survivors!" I cheered and boosted.

"Survivors?" Jak and Daxter spoke I'm sync.

"Yes! Your uncle ran away but there's my father, the other eco sages, and even the miners! Sadly... the bird lady... died when they came out, but me and the Artist where dedicated to her tombstone as she left behind flut flut!"

"Flut flut is still alive! Aw man... it's mama all over again."

"Oh Daxter! He misses you! I've taken care of him since so he calls me mama sometimes too now." The ottsel started.

Jak smiled, looking happy. He seemed like he was happy there's some memories that I was bringing up. In all honesty, it's only happened under Forty-Eight hours for me.

"Class three races are starting, please report to the stadium to begin." Said a robotic announcer over the intercoms.

Jak looked at Keira. "Is that for me?" She nodded in reply. He glanced to me. "Would both of you ladies mind giving me some encouragement near the track?"

"I'll be working on this," Mumbled Keira, her eyes landed on me. "Aiden, you brought the part so I'll load it in, you go encourage Jak."

"You sure?" Jak and I said simultaneously.

"Yeah!"