18

"Class one races begin now." A speaker ran through the crowd, as we waited for Jak and Daxter.

"Where are they...?" Keira worried heavily, wishing they would appear soon. "You'll have to race soon if they're not here." She laughed nervously, having a huge doubt in her system that they'll be here anytime soon. "I can't enter cause everyone knows me... we could dress you up as Jak!"

"Woah there!" I staggered back. "You see this hairdo? Does it look green and blonde?" I shook my head.

"Class one races begins in one minute, head to the stadium now."

Keira then rummaged through her stuff til she brought out a wig, like Jak's old hair cut. "I made this so I could take a picture of what he looks like... but he changed and he was in prison."

"That's kinda creepy..." I mentioned, as she dumped the wig on me. "Why do I have to!?"

"You're not as curvy as me, you just need to puff out your chest... wear this jumpsuit, it's blue and Erol won't notice if you just don't look at him." She mentioned, as I put it in over my clothes so I'll look more like a boy. "So... good luck, Jak's across town."

"I never agreed!" I barked. "You owe me!"

"Thanks, I'll add it to the tap of you living here for free and getting free shoes."

I growled as we walked into the stadium, she smoothed down my fake wig hair to the point where in was only as long as my neck, but it wasn't an exact look. I sat on the zoomer, and looked to Keira who was trying her best to not let me look like a girl. "Okay, you can stop. You'll look like my girlfriend."

"I think I wouldn't mind it, you look like Jak and it'll look like I'm with him." Keira sighed out girlishly. "Well Erol might get jealous, but that's towards Jak."

"AND I'M DRESSED LIKE JAK GOING INTO A TRACK WITH EROL?!" I argued.

"Uh..."

"Keria! I'm here!" Jak seemed to be yelling, as my ears perked up and I looked to him. He started to rush in, as I smiled in relief.

"Thank the precursors-" I dropped to the race track automatically and looked upwards to see Jak, Daxter, and Keira peering in through where I dropped. "Hey! Put me back up!" I growled, and I was actually really scared.

"Keira! What the hell is she doing down there?" Jak growled, trying to get through the hole but was blocked by a forcefield.

Soon a racer joined up right next to me, and I looked to see Erol next to me but he was having me in a stare down. "You're not Jak, but you do look... familiar." He started, looking up to where the hole was. "But since you're on the same team as Jak... I can do anything!" He shook his fist towards Jak. He glanced back to me, taking off the obvious fake wig and putting it against the flames of the zoomer.

"Hey! I worked hard on that!" Keira glared, gaining new hatred for him.

Erol studied me closely, as I shriveled up in fear. "You! You tampered with the dark warrior project!" He then hit my zoomer to give it a dent. "You look younger than I remembered!"

"I've never been here, I'm new... and I got here like a week ago."

"You'll pay for tampering with my subjects! You took mercy on them and killed them!"

"Woah, hey! I never killed no innocent people!"

The light appeared on the runway. "Your head is a much bigger prize for me, thank you Jak for bringing your savior instead!"

"Savior!? I'm new here!"