13

Chapter Thirteen: Run Away

[Cue Run Away by TXT- Jokes, but listen to it tho- if you haven't- it's so good.]

___

Y/n couldn't hold back her tears and ran away from the venue. She felt weak and let her legs drag her to wherever it wanted. Meanwhile, Jungkook stood in anger, feeling no remorse at what he had done, but at the same time, he felt guilty as he remembered what had happened.

"I WAS TRYING TO CALM YOU DOWN BECAUSE I LOVE YOU, JEON JUNGKOOK!" He looked at her, shocked, "What does loving you have to do with me? Ok, so? You love me, but I don't, and I don't want to. I want to take revenge for Somi because that man does not deserve t-" Jungkook scoffed in anger but was cut off by Y/n, "How can you be so RUTHLESS? WHY CAN'T YOU THINK OF MY FEELINGS FOR ONCE? SOMIN TOLD ME TO LOVE YOU AND TAKE CARE OF YOU!"

"Y/n-"

"But... I can't. I can't love you because all you say is just Somin this and Somin that! I hate how I believed her lies about you loving me. I hate myself for falling in love with you. As much as I wanted to hate her- I-i can't- she was there before me. I am here trying to calm you down, not to let you make any mistakes that you would regret, and then you're here cursing the hell out of me as if I WAS THE ONE WHO KILLED HER? I decided to stay because I love you and the promise I promised her I would keep. I hate you...I WISH I HAD NEVER GOTTEN INVOLVED IN THIS STUPID MARRIAGE!." Y/n let out her frustration and cried, causing people to look at them.

Jungkook kept silent and stared at her dejectedly. Jungkook felt pain and betrayed. But his legs wouldn't let him go after the girl who just ran away.

The boy apologized to those who were present for the nuisance that they both caused. He didn't bother running after her and decided to stay by Somi and her parents' side.

At the same time, was a girl running. Y/n didn't know what she was going, nor where she was going. She was unfamiliar with the place. She was crying really hard. Her makeup was ruined, her hair was ruined. She was a mess. She was capturing attention from those who were around her. Unfortunately, the rain wasn't there anymore to be by her side, which made it obvious that the girl was crying and was in a big mess.

Y/n ran and ran but tripped over a rock, causing her dress to rip apart. She pulled and pulled and ran once again. This girl must really love running, not only in that boy's mind who was with the deceased girl but also on a sidewalk filled with pedestrians doing what they are accustomed to.

Y/n kept running until she reached a dark alley with not many people around. The sun was slowly setting as all she did was cry and ran around. Her eyes were blurry because of her tears. Wiping them was no use since they wouldn't stop flowing out of her eyes. She ran and ran until she reached an empty road.

She looked both sideways before deciding to run again. As she was in the middle of crossing the road, a bright, shining light was heading towards her way. She stopped and was confused. Why would there be any cars or anyone on an abandoned street? She blinked and blinked to try and get rid of the bright light. But then, she sees a familiar figure, she smiled as she sees Somi in that bright light. 'Hi, Somi...' But before she could say anything else, everything went black.