6

Chapter Six : Feelings Not Mutual

———

After the wedding, their parents couldn't be more happier. Well, not only them but everyone around them. Y/n and Jungkook managed to fool everyone. They looked as if they had known each other for too long and had been in a relationship since. But unfortunately, its all one- sided. Their parents had no idea of the real situation and about Jungkook's girlfriend. Y/n wanted to scream it so bad. But she couldn't. They agreed to keep it quiet.

Months had gone by since they got married. The new couple's relationship didn't change. They kept their relationship just like how it was when they met- friends. Y/n was in love with him but she couldn't say anything. The more she spent time with him, the more she falls for him. But the poor girl wouldn't dare to do anything. She was afraid that her desires could ruin their friendship especially, their relationship.

'I'll be your bestfriend then...if that's what i can only be.' Was what she tell herself everyday. Trying her best to stop anymore feelings from growing. Y/n and Jungkook were given a new house as their wedding gift from their parents to maybe try to get more closer. They were also given a gift to go to Maldives for their honeymoon. Y/n was happy that she could spend more time with him. But of course, we all know he didn't love her and so, he would invite his girlfriend secretly to their house without their parents' knowing- and without Y/n knowing aswell. Yes, Jungkook would invite his girlfriend without Y/n knowing. He'd invite her when Y/n is out with her friends. He would ask when would she coming back and Y/n thought of it as nothing suspicious.

When Y/n and Jungkook are alone, they would do anything bestfriends do but never had skin ship or anything in that level with him that can ruin Jungkook's relationship between him and his girlfriend. Even though Y/n knew he had a girlfriend, Jungkook never really introduced her to Y/n nor she knew her name and how she looked- Well, of course, she never had a chance to since she never knew that her husband would sneak his girl when Y/n is out. Y/n would mostly go out and hang out with herself or with her friends, to try and forget about Jungkook. She tried and tried with what ever she can. But no one really knows, not even herself, whether it worked or not.

She loved him so much but the thing is, he loves his girlfriend more.