9

Chapter Nine: Her Last Wish

———

Y/n sat quietly in the living room, trying to process what just happened. Was it because of her and her comment that caused Somin's accident? Or was it her thoughts and wishes that caused it? Y/n knew that she was jealous of their relationship and wished to have time with Jungkook at least for a day, but she didn't expect something to happen like this. 'No, it couldn't be me that caused it. She was probably a bad driver or whoever crashed onto her was the bad one.' Somin getting into an accident was the last thing she wished for.... or what she thought so.

Y/n sat anxiously on the couch, fidgeting and looking around. She was worried but slightly grateful for the accident. But at the same time, her appreciation disappeared, 'What if he spends more time taking care of her because of what happened...? Forget it; I hope she gets better.'  The more Y/n wanted to wish Somin some good news, the more her mind and heart wanted Somin to go. Y/n couldn't take it anymore. She really loved Jungkook but, he loved his girlfriend.

As the girl sat impatiently, her phone rang, scaring her. Without any second thoughts, she picked it up shakily. "H-hello? Jungkook?" Silence filled the atmosphere, scaring the girl more. 'Was it really me that caused this accident?' 

"Y/n- ah, Somin is okay, fortunately. Also, she wants you to come here and talk to you..." Y/n sighed in relief after hearing the news, "Thank God, which hospital is she in?" "I'll message you the address and room number. Somin wants you to come here quick, but she wouldn't tell me why. The doctors said that the injuries are minor, and she should heal in a few weeks to a month." Jungkook spoke as Y/n packed some fruits before heading off the house to the hospital location Jungkook had sent her, "I see, thank God she is okay. I'll be going off now. I'll see you in a bit." "Alright, stay safe." Y/n nodded before hanging up. Y/n sighed once again before driving off to the hospital.

The car ride took a little longer than it had expected. The hospital was slightly farther than where she lived, and she was afraid that something might happen to Somin after Jungkook told her that Somin wanted her to be there as soon as possible. Y/n bit her nails as her legs fiddled impatiently, waiting for the traffic light to go off. And for what seemed like years, she finally arrived at the hospital.