5

Chapter Five : The Wedding

———

Time went by so fast and it was now their wedding day. The day, she wished wouldn't come. After knowing about her soon-to-be partner's girlfriend, she wished this day would never come. She felt bad, bad at how it felt like she was stealing him from his girlfriend.

Y/n was walking down the aisle with her father. She couldn't help but look at Jungkook as he did the same. Jungkook held her hand and brought her up to where he was, not forgetting to come up to her father and exchange their words. Soon, it started.

Jungkook held her hand firmly while she was filled with sadness all-over. Jungkook looked at her with the brightest smile and said, "With this ring, I give you my heart, I promise from this day forward, you shall not walk alone, may my heart be your shelter and my arms be your home." Then he put the ring into her ring finger. It slid on so perfectly, she wanted to cry at that point.

Taking a deep break as she looked at him with a smile, "With this ring, I give you my heart, I promise from this day forward, you shall not walk alone, may my heart be your shelter and my arms be your home." She placed the ring into his ring finger and smiled. The both of them stared into each other's eyes and the pastor started asking Jungkook,

"Jeon Jungkook, will you take Kang Y/N to be your wedded wife? Do you commit yourself to her happiness and self-fulfillment as a person? Do you promise to love, honor, and trust her in sickness and in health, in adversity and prosperity, and be true and loyal to her as long as you both shall live?"

"I do" 

He looked at her with a smile. The pastor turned to look at Y/n with a smile and asks, "Kang Y/N, do you take Jeon Jungkook to be your wedded husband? Do you commit yourself to his happiness and self-fulfillment as a person? Do you promise to love, honor, and trust him in sickness and in health, in adversity and prosperity, and to be true and loyal to him as long as you both shall live?" "I do" Y/n said and looked at him with a smile. Y/n could see a faint blush on his cheeks which makes her giggle earning a chuckle from the crowds.

The pastor looked at the new couple with a smile and said, "I pronounce to you the newly wedded couple. You may now kiss the bride." She was nervous because this was her first kiss. He pulled her closer, startling her and kissed her. 'His lips were soft and sweet ' She thought. She didn't want this to stop but at the same time, Y/n felt that this was wrong.... 

Y/n felt a hot tear drop down her cheeks.

'Please, time. Please go fast.'