16

Chapter Sixteen: A Restart

___

Time passes by once again as the couple's wedding day arrived. Yes, they are getting married once again. Instead of an arranged one, it would be a real one. Y/n couldn't believe she was getting married to her first love. Must be sad to have your arranged husband as your first love. The guys you've met must be ugly huh?

Y/n admired herself as the stylist gave one last touch on her dress and makeup. Although Y/n had already gone through the same procedure of getting married, she still felt nervous that she was getting married with true mutual feelings.

Their parents were surprised and supportive when they both came out of their feelings and plan. They were glad nothing went wrong with the two and didn't question why they wanted to remarry again. They assumed it would be a different feeling and vibe this time.

As Y/n admired her own figure, the door slowly opened and revealed Jungkook peaking through the door, "Oh? Jungkook, what are you doing here? You can't be he-" Jungkook went inside her room and cut her off, "You look beautiful~" What's with these people and their love of cutting people off? Y/n laughed and complimented Jungkook aswell

Jungkook decided to stay as he couldn't help but keep his eye on her. She was too beautiful for his eyes to be off of her. Silence filled the room but was soon broke by the man himself, "Do you remember our first kiss Y/N?" "Yeah? what about it?"

"That was actually my first kiss too..." Y/n looked back at him, confused. Didn't he had a girlfriend before her? There could be chances that they had kissed. She was confused, why Jungkook had never gotten his first kiss despite having a long-term relationship with his girlfriend, "What do you mean? I'm confused... I thought you got yours with Somin. You have been with her for years!"

"Oh, well... it's a long story but apparently Somin wanted to save our first kiss when we get married and i was about to propose to her but my parents spread the news of the arranged married so i got my first kiss from you! Somin was my first love but never got mine taken. Before she passed was the first and last time we've kissed. But hey, at-least you were my first kiss." Jungkook laughed. "Woah, so you two would do anything beside kissing on the lips?" "yeah. I've pecked her cheeks, forehead- anywhere else but her lips. I don't really know why but maybe she wanted it to be special? what about you?" Jungkook asked like a small kid questioning about literally anything that's interesting.

"What? Oh, well... That was my first kiss too..." Y/n mumbled but was loud enough for Jungkook to hear. "Oh really?"

"Yeah. I wasn't that type to get into relationships since I don't have much time for it. I was too focused on success. I don't even think I've ever dated anyone or went on a date except for you. You were my first." Y/n scratched the back of her neck, feeling embarrassed of her story. Jungkook laughed once again and went closer to her. He hugged her small figure and lay his chin on her shoulder, "Well, I'm glad to be your first and to be your last."