7

Chapter Seven : Finally Meeting Her

———

Time passed by as their relationship stayed the same. Yes, nothing has changed for the past months. But then one day, Jungkook finally decided that it was the best time for Y/n to finally meet his beloved girlfriend. 

The pair uses separate rooms to sleep in and keep their belongings, to prevent things from getting awkward. They only share the same room, which is Jungkook's room, when their parents visit in order to prevent suspicions of their relationship. 

Jungkook barged in Y/n's room, startling the girl who was wrapped up like a fat burrito on her bed, watching what only God knows, with his yelling voice. "What the hell do you want Juan Cock?" Y/n angrily yelled back. "Let's go." That was all Jungkook said.

"What?" Of course, Y/n being a dumbass she is- wait its Juan Cock's fault- did not understand a single thing he said- which was like two words. "Seriously, Juan Cock what the hell do you want?" "Get ready, we're going out." And again, before Y/n could give out her response, your boy, Juan Cock, went out and shut the door loudly. "This beach i swear." and with no choice, she stood up and got ready. 

"Oh? Where is he?" Y/n mumbled as she stood in their living room silently. "ah, seriously, where is that dumbass..." She looked around but felt no presence nor heard any sounds from him, "Did he leave already?" Y/n mumbled worriedly. Did she take that long for him to leave her? But Jungkook was a patient man to her, always waiting for her with whatever she would be doing. As she was about to pick up her phone and call him, a honk was heard from the outside, beep beep. Sighing in relief, the girl gathered her belongings and head out. 

y/n sat in the front with Jungkook and she noticed him looking at his phone, happier than he usually is. She wondered, 'what's with this dumbass smiling like an idiot?' She giggled and looked out as Jungkook drives.

Jungkook was confused but didn't bother to ask since his beloved girlfriend was the only thing that was in his mind.

Soon, the pair arrived in a cafe. "Oh? Cafe? What are we doing here Kook?" Jungkook looked back at his phone and at the cafe, ignoring the girl beside him. "Jungkook? Hello?" She snapped him out of the trance, "Um, yeah?" "What the hell are we doing here? You're acting weir-"

"O-oh, I wanted to introduce you to someone." Y/n was still confused and slightly weirded out by his attitude today but she nodded in response. 

The duo both walked out of the car. More like Jungkook rushing out of the car like how a kid is excited going to their favorite toy shop, forgetting to open Y/n's door like how he usually does. "Quickly!." Jungkook half-yelled in happiness, flapping his foot like an excited kid. Y/n sighed, wondering how special this person could be that made the boy this excited. Walking in the cafe, Jungkook half-yelled once again, "There she is!" "What?" Unblocking Y/n's view, Jungkook rushed towards a tall, petite girl's table and hugging her like there's no tomorrow.

"I missed you so much." "I miss you too..." Y/n sat down in front of them and gently smiled at the girl. "You must be Y/n! I'm Somin and I heard so many things about you. Thank you for taking care of this weirdo here." Y/n couldn't hear any of the things she said. Y/n smiled and shook hands with Somin. She watched as the couple reunites and was happy in each other's arms while she sat in front of them, with thoughts engulfing her mind and was on the verge of tears. 

Y/n looked at the girl in front once again mesmerized by her beauty 'She is really pretty, she's perfect unlike me she is a good person and I kinda like her. I get why Jungkook loves her a lot..'  Y/n  thought sighing. 

'Just wait Somin... Jungkook and I will divorce soon....'