11

Chapter Eleven: She Left

___

"I... I will, Somin, and I won't let you down..." Y/n wiped her tears, smiling gently at the injured girl. "Thank you, Y/n..." They hugged one last time. "Oh, what happened here?" Jungkook entered the room, confused at seeing their puffy eyes. "Nothing, we were just talking about some girl things, and it made us tear up." The girls smiled at each other while Y/n pat Somin's shoulder.

 "You two are a little suspicious... but okay! I got us some food since I thought everyone was a little hungry." And with that, they ate the food Jungkook got for all of them.

"Jungkook, Somin... I'll be going home now, and I will give you two some time together..." Y/n bid and mumbled the last part. "Thank you, Y/n..." The girls hugged each other once again and couldn't help but cry their hearts out. "Goodbye..." They both mumbled before Y/n left.

As Y/n walked through the streets, she reminisced what Somin told her. 'Is she really leaving us? Especially that weirdo?'  And with that, she broke down once again. Luckily, it was raining. No one could see her crying, nor anyone would care that she was crying. She sat on a bench that was in a nearby park. And there, she cried her heart out, still not believing the news, 'Was it really me that caused her to get this accident? Forgive me... please... I didn't mean it, I swear. It wasn't my intention to do so... Please take care of Somin; she is the sweetest girl I know...' And for what seemed like hours, she finally went home, dragging herself.

She opened the door and jumped in the showers. Although she might not have any energy left after what she had witnessed and experienced, she still decided to clean up. After she finished doing her business and changing clothes, she sat on her bed and teared up again. 'So, she's really leaving us in a few hours?' 

Y/n sat and thought back to the times when Somin and her enjoyed their time together. Although they weren't that close, their bond was so close that they were mistaken as sisters at most times. The way Somin took care of her when Jungkook wasn't around; The way Somin would include her in their conversations by asking how her day was, knowing Jungkook was busy admiring his girl to even care about Y/n and so much more.

Y/n felt guilty for how she thought of Somin as a homewrecker in her life when in reality, there was nothing to wreck in the first place. She knew she was the one that wrecked them. If there were no problems with the company in the first place, she wouldn't have met Jungkook and fallen for him, and Somin wouldn't have her life taken. Y/n felt numb and guilty. She wished she could turn back time.

Meanwhile, at the hospital. There, on the bed, laid Somin between Jungkook's arms. Somin wanted to be between his arms before her time came. Jungkook was still unaware of the situation. He thought the girl between his arms was doing ok, when in fact, she was going to be gone in a bit. "Jungkook- ah," "Yes?" They stared at each other's eyes and smiled. "I love you..." Somin mumbled and teared up, "I love you too... Don't cry." He wiped her tears, and the couple shared their last kiss, "Goodbye, I love you..." [Beeeep] Turns out, Somin took off her life support and ended her life. Jungkook was shocked. Why would Somin pass if she told him she was okay? 

Rushing out, he called doctors and nurses to look at his girl. He was worried. He was afraid to lose the girl. And he remembered the girl at home.

Back to Y/n.

As time passed, and so did her focus, her phone rang, gaining her senses again. [Jungkook is calling....] "Maybe it's time..." She answered the call with the energy she had left and was greeted with Jungkook trying his best to catch his breath. Jungkook was crying, "Somin... She's gone!" "I-i know..." Y/n cried as well, hanging up the phone.

"I won't let you down, Somin...I will try to give him everything I can so that he can love me back..."