1

Chapter One : Our First Meeting

———

Y/n, was a wealthy young adult, living alone, pursuin her dream. The young woman was sleeping peacefully, that was until, a loud buzzing noise interrupted her dream. She woked up, deadpanned and confused as to why would anybody be calling her at this time, "5:30 am" she mumbled, looking at her clock. 'who would be calling me this time? Momma bea- wait MOM?' She half-yelled in her thoughts.

Although it was early in the morning, she couldn't care less. She was happy that her mother finally called her after months- even a year of disappearance. Probably she was to busy helping his husband with their business, who knows? Y/n wasn't the type to chime in her parents' business, unless they wanted her to. Y/n answered the call right away with a big smile on her face, "Morning Mom! I missed you so much ho-" Her smile faded when her mother cut her off, "Dear, I know this is shocking and urgent but get your ass up and get ready cause you're going to meet your fiancé in a few hours." Her mother spoked quickly as if she was rapping, making the poor girl confused. The young woman scratched her head and mumbled, "Wait what-?"

"I said get the fuck out of your bed and get ready. I'll send you the address. You're meeting your fiancé today." Was the last thing Y/n heard before her mother hung up on her. Her mother isn't mean or cold towards her. She was a busy business woman. I swear, she loves her daughter very much and Y/n knows it. She's just very busy and didn't have much time to spill out the news by herself. Y/n was still confused and thought maybe the call was a prank, to wake her up or maybe for a surprise. But Y/n knew, deep down that her mother, rarely jokes around, especially when it comes to serious topics such as marriage and death. "Wait, who's meeting who-" Y/n was again cut off by her phone buzzing but this time, it was a message from her mother. She read out,

Momma:p
go to xxxxCaefèxxxx
please be there at 7
Dear.. I'm sorry but
i need you to get
married to this guy
cause of some
company issues.
don't worry..
just a year or so..
please bear with it
for a while.. I'm sorry
dear and love you!
--seen 5:40 am

Y/n being Y/n had to re-read her mother's messages again. Yes, she's dumb. After years of re-reading, the news finally crossed her mind and made her scream at the top of her lungs. Goodness, why is this girl so loud. Let's just hope she didn't wake any of her neighbors or we're getting complaints. Anyways, it took her another year - more like 5 minutes of spacing out, knowing the fact that she is getting married soon.

Finally, she gathered herself up and got ready. And i swear, this mf took longer- anyways, after taking a bath and doing whatever she needed, she decided to settle with a simple outfit: A plain brown shit [In other words, shirt.] and white linen shorts with timberland boots. And to spice it up, she ended it with a necklace her mother gave her on her birthday along with a small brown purse, enough to fit her wallet along with her phone. Yeah, she isn't the type to bring that much stuff. As long as she has her phone, wallet and earbuds, she's good to go.

She looked at herself one last time, seeing herself in a beige outfit, recalling what her mother told her, "I'm really getting married huh?" She never wanted this but she wanted to help. As long as he is a good man, I can do this..

--

Y/n opened the car door, thanking her driver for dropping her off. It wasn't her choice to get picked up by a driver. Apparently, her mother didn't trust her with going by herself because she might ditch and run away with the man of her dreams that doesn't know her existence so, her mother sent a driver the last minute. "My pleasure Ms. Y/n."

"How many times do I have to tell you to stop calling me Ms.? Be comfortable with me!" y/n pouted as he laughed. "Thank you once again Mr. Han." She waved and closed the car door, taking a deep breath as she walked in the café. She chose a spot, around a corner- and ordered a drink since she got thirsty. But we all knew, she was just bored.

Y/n sat inside the cafe, sipping her favorite drink while waiting for her fiance. As much as she regret and hated coming to that place to meet a stranger whom she will be marrying in god- knows how long, she couldn't say no to her mother. Her mother and father had sacrificed so much just for her to be happy. And this was the least she could do to help with their business. Feeling bored, Y/n pondered, "I wonder what's going on with everyone's lives." She checked her phone, scrolling through her feed to check on everyone while waiting.

As time went by smoothly, yY/n stopped by and checked the time, noticing that it was 6:59. At exactly 7 am, the bell rang, indicating that someone just entered. She looked up as she grew impatient. A young man entered the café, wearing casual clothes, just like a normal teenager. Sighing, she looked down and continued scrolling through her feed, thinking that it was just another customer.

Her silence was broken when she heard footsteps coming her way. She then felt a presence in front of her, making her look up. It was none other than the young man whom she thought was just another customer. 'He looks really young...'

"Hello." He greeted her as he takes a seat in front of her. Y/n being a social reject- jokes- replied awkwardly, "hey.." He reached his hand out for a handshake as she gladly accepted. "I'm Jeon Jungkook, your uh- fiancé and you must be Y/n, hmm?" "Yes that's me" Y/n smiled and he smiled back. Y/n couldnt help but feel butterflies in her stomach. 'wow.. that smile.. this guy is my fiancé?! FORGET EVERYTHING I SAID-THANK YOU MOM-' She shook off the thought and ordered something for themselves to eat and drink.

Their orders soon came as they talked for a bit, getting to know each more. They exchanged contacts and social media accounts and continues talking again, mostly about their interests and their family business. Surprisingly, they share the same interests.

Time passed without one's and it was now 11 in the afternoon thus, Jungkook decided to take her somewhere for lunch. It was of course, none other than a fancy restaurant which Y/n wasn't new to. They settled in and ordered whatever their hearts desired. They seem to have fun with each other's company and not noticing the time again.

They finally finished as they noticed the time. Jungkook being the gentleman he was, He offered to pay for her meals. Y/n being Y/n felt bad and wanted to pay but of course, the man himself won at the end and Y/n couldn't feel anymore grateful. Jungkook stopped, turning to his fiance, "Y/n, wanna go to this new amusement park nearby? I heard they have cool rides and games." With no single thought, she gave him a smile and nodded, "sure" 'Atleast I'll be able to spend more time with him.'