2

Chapter Two : Awkward and Hungry

———

The amusement park was very fun as the two idiots enjoyed each others company. They wasted their money on rides and games- well mostly those games but it was fine since they manage to win gifts for each other- well mostly Jungkook to Y/n since Y/n sucked. And yes I'm not sorry. Soon, the two idiots brought snacks as they got hungry. They walked around but stopped as one stretched out the cheese of the the last corndog they have to see whose were the longest and unfortunately, Y/n won. And again, they went on rides and more games which means more money go brr.

The two clearly forgot about the time and were having so much fun in the amusement park. Well, that was until a certain female realized, "Its starting to get dark." she mumbled and looked at Jungkook, calling out his name. "Hmm?" He ate the last bit of his corndog. Yes, he bought another set since the poor boy was hungry from all these activities they had gone through. "I think we should go home now... It's getting pretty dark.. I guess ill see you next time hmm? well.. umm.. i had fun haha.. um-..goodbye..!" Y/n said awkwardly as she started walking away.

Suddenly, like every romantic scenes you could think of, Y/n felt his hand hold her wrist, "I'll take you home. Its dangerous for a girl to go out alone. Come with me. Just tell me where you live and I'll send you home."

"Bu-"

"No buts." He cut her off like a gentleman and before she could say anything else, he dragged her. But of course, Jungkook being a hungry mf, he bought another set of corndogs before dragging the poor girl like a sack bag to his car.

----

The whole car ride was really awkward- well in your case since you are a pretty awkward person but not pretty. Nah, I'm just joking, you're pretty, pretty awkward. Anyways, back to the story...

It was very quiet and no one was talking. Y/n looked outside and pondered of today's event. When all of a sudden, Jungkook appeared out of nowhere, making Y/n flustered and turn crimson red from the sudden appearance. Y/n shook off the thought of the man beside her and decided to sleep as she was too tired to come up with something to talk about.

Jungkook decided to turn on the radio, hoping it'd be less awkward as he could feel her awkwardness in the car. He smirked as he remembered your face a while ago, yes, he did see your flustered face. 'I wonder who she thought of to make her like that...'

As time pass, Y/n woke up and decided to talk to Jungkok, mostly about the most random things she could think off, just to make the atmosphere less awkward. After what seems like hours, they stopped in front of her house. Turning to Jungkook, she bid him goodbye before getting off his car. She walked out and waved once again as she watch his car disappeared before heading in her house. Suddenly, loneliness surrounded her.

She ran up to her room, tripping on the stairs in progress and took her time, doing whatever she can to be comfortable such as her night routine and changing clothes. All of a sudden, she felt bored with her life and being bored she was, she went back and forth looking at her fridge. Nothing seemed to interest her so, she decided to order, thinking she was hungry but we all know she was just bored. "What should I get...." After some time, she yelled. And lets hope she will finally get her noise complaint after this, "PIZZA IT IS!" Although, there was frozen pizzas which she could just toss in the oven or she could make from scratch since she had premade dough along with toppings of her choice, she still decided to order since removing the plastic and pressing 3 buttons was apparently too much of a work for her.

She leaned against the kitchen table and spaced out. An image of jungkook smiling popped in her mind. 'Jungkook... DING! ' She came back in reality when she heard the door bell sound. She opened the door and happily accepted her order. Well ofcourse, not forgetting to tip the guy for taking his time delivering food to her and not going to sleep since it was almost midnight.

She went to the living room and arrange her food and place. Fun fact, she did order more food other than two freaking Pizza. Yes, there were two boxes of pizza, two boxes of korean chicken and so much more.

------

Y/n looked at the clock and realized it was almost 4 am. She facepalmed and cleaned up her mess. Luckily, there were no dishes to was and she only had to throw boxes, plastics and cans. She swept her living room, vibing to Dynamite by Bangkok Train Station. Y/n was surprised of how much she finished. 'I must be really hungry..'

Feeling defeated, Y/n decided to lay on her couch and in no time, she fell asleep. Like girl, all you did was eat and clean up and you're tired? Cause girl, same. As the girl drift to dream land, his image suddenly popped in her head, making her flutter her eyes gently, 'Jeon Jungkook... What a handsome young man. He is also a gentleman unlike some guys out there. He is literally my dream guy and he made me really happy today. I enjoyed every bit of moments we had together.' Y/n placed her hand on her chest, feeling her heart race, 'And whenever I think of him, my heart wont stop beating. Am I inlove with him?" Y/n smacked her hand on her mouth, not believing her thought, 'Can't be. Y/n stop being a dumbass, you just met him and I doubt he will like you back since everything is just for this stupid business thing.' But Y/n's heart says otherwise. She slapped herself once again before finally drifting off dreamland.

And yes, the poor boy was again in her head all night long. But she wasn't complaining, and happily slept, unable to wait to meet him again.

__________________________

Fun fact, sky train in thailand is called BTS (Bangkok mass Transit System) and there's a train station called Bangkok Train Station or unofficially known as Hua Lamphong station and it is the central station in Bangkok, Thailand.