Starscream (TFP) X Autobot! Reader Part 2

You were panicking. You were already late for the meet up with Starscream. You looked to see Ratchet doing his usual business. The rest of the team left due to Decepticon activity.

"Uhh...Ratchet I'll be going for a drive" You said as you transformed and quickly drove off before Ratchet could say anything else.

You finally reached at the meet up place. You saw him waiting, tapping his pede impatiently. You transformed.

"I'm so sorry!" You said.

"You do know there will be a punishment for that" Starscream said. You straightened up yourself.

"No one shall ever punish me" You said pointing at him.

"You dare to test my patience?" Starscream glared at you.

"It's a payback for what you had done yesterday" You said glaring at him as well.

"Oh?" Starscream said. He started to approach you and you were cautious about his movement.

"I thought you enjoyed it?" Starscream said as he circled around you like a shark.

"Nice try Starscream but-" You suddenly flinched when Starscream's face was too close to yours. You quickly backed away but Starscream held your waist.

"What's wrong?" Starscream asked. You suddenly blushed.

"Don't touch me!" You transformed your hand into a gun and blast him off.

"(Y/N)!" You heard Arcee calling out.

"Arcee! For primus sake you're here!" You said in relief. Arcee saw Starscream getting up.

"Did he hurt you?" Arcee said in a fighting stance.

"More like the other way around" You said with a smile at Starscream. Starscream growled.

"Don't take the last laugh Autobot" Starscream said as he transformed and flew off.

"What are you doing here? Dealing with Starscream?" Arcee said.

"I was just strolling until that seeker appeared" You somewhat lied. Arcee sighed.

"Come on. The rest of the team are not too far from here" Arcee said. You followed her.