Pharma (MTMTE) X Techno-organic Autobot! Reader

Requested by psyfrost

"You alright?" First Aid asked as he went beside you. You were sitting down on the chair laying your arms and head on the desk.

"Yeah..." You said blankly as you started at your new right arm. It was replaced by a robotic arm due to the battle you had been with Ratchet along with the Autobots.

"Hey, you'll get use to it and besides Ratchet made it for you." First Aid said placing down the data pads. You propped your robotic arm up and rested your chin on it.

"The feeling is just weird. It's been 2 days and yet I am not used to it." You said looking at First Aid. He looked at you and smiled.

"Since Ratchet isn't here, you can ask Pharma for help." First Aid said. You hated when Ratchet left, leaving Pharma in charge. Ratchet is your favourite Autobot, specifically a best friend you'll never forget. He saved you back on Earth and you being a persistent and annoying friend, Ratchet took you with him and here you are being left with his buddies.

"When will Ratchet ever come?" You asked.

"He'll come, soon." First Aid said, busy working on his data pad. You frowned and sighed.

"Fiiiine." You sighed again after debating in your mind.

"I'll go ask Pharma for help." You said pushing yourself away from your desk. You stood up from your chair and waved at First Aid.

◦•●◉✿ ◦•●◉✿ ◦•●◉✿ ◦•●◉✿ ◦•●◉✿

"Stupid Ratchet! Leaving me behind! How dare he!" You said to yourself with anger as you make your way to Pharma's Office.

"I can't believe I missed him already when he just left an hour ago." You sighed and stopped in front of the large door.

"Can't even tell him that I loved him." You mumbled and the door opened automatically.

You entered and were greeted by Pharma who was reading a data pad, leaning on the desk. He saw you and smiled.

"(Y/N), is there anything I can help?" He asked as he knelt down for you to be lifted up. He gently placed you down on his desk and he placed down the data pad on the desk as well.

"I can't seem to adjust with this new thing on me, can you help?" You asked holding out your right arm. He then adjusted his mass displacement and gently held your arm for examination.

"Hmmm..." He said and did some few tweaks here and there. While he was fixing your arm, your mind started to wonder away.

"Such beautiful you are."

You suddenly snapped out when you felt a hand caressing your cheek. You looked to see Pharma gazing at your lovely features. Yes, half of your face is robotic as well but hey they wouldn't know since it feels like you are an android.

"Is that a comment?" You pulled your face away from his caress. He chuckled.

"Not getting any compliment from others? Or are you reserving for someone?" Pharma said with that smirk of his. You rolled your eyes.

"Not interested." You bluntly said and was about to leave when he grabbed your arm. Right, you forgot to say thank you as always. You fully faced him and smiled fakely.

"Thank you."

He then pulled you closer placing your left arm over his shoulder while his other free hand held your waist. You looked at him annoyingly.

"Thinking about Ratchet?" He hummed looking straight into your eyes. You narrowed your eyes.

"What the hell?" You said unbelievably on what he just said. He pulled off with a smirk at you. You were about to transform your right arm into a blaster gun but it didn't. Your eyes widened when you can't feel your right arm.

"Disabled it, my dear." He said and started to carry you bridal style.

"Hey! How dare do that! Put me down this instant!" You shouted and started to struggle but Pharma won't budge. He just chuckled as he started to walk. You were shouting and struggling while Pharma went towards his quarters.

Pharma then stopped and looked over his shoulder directly at you (Pharma is breaking the fourth wall!) then gave a dark smirk.