Silverbolt (G1) X Human Female! Reader

Requested by Asombrero 

The Aerialbots could hear Silverbolt complaining inside a hangar but then it went silent. They were curious as to what's going on but their leader hasn't gone out. One of them decided to call you to check out on Silverbolt since you are his trustworthy friend. Upon arriving there you saw the Aerialbots.

"What's going on?" You asked.

"Silverbolt is acting weird inside." Slingshot said pointing at the Hangar.

"Alright I'll check him out." You said entering the back door. You saw him sitting down on one of the large metal crates. He looks frustrated.

"Hey scaredy cat." You called causing him to flinch in surprise.

"(Y-Y/N)?!" He stood up quickly.

"Want to talk? Let's take flight." You said. Chatting on air is fine, giving more privacy if ever Silverbolt wants to let out his frustrations. He transformed without a word as you opened the large door. 

The Aerialbots are seen watching from the side. You gave them a thumbs up, meaning you got things under controlled. They left once you hopped in the Concord SST jet liner. You've been a Pilot for 8 years and came to liking the Aerialbots.

~~><~~>💖~~><~~>💖~~><~~>💖

"Alright speak up, Silverbolt." You said after a long silence ever since you both took off.

"You were frustrated." You added. 

"I wasn't." Silverbolt lied. You sighed and smiled.

You hated when Silverbolt flies lowly and when you tried to encourage him, he won't budge. Luckily, Skydive taught you a trick to 'access'. 

"Sorry Silver." You muttered.

"What?" Silverbolt was confused. Soon he screamed in pain when you jabbed something to immobilize him. You quickly took the yoke before Silverbolt could dive.

"(Y/N)?! What's going on?!" Silverbolt said feeling sad about it.

"Just a trick of the sleeve, Silver." You said smiling. Silverbolt slightly gruffed.

"Alright speak up, you can't leave a lady hanging." You said. Silverbolt lied again and you started to smile evilly. And he knows what that means.

"Oh no!" Silverbolt said in fear.

"Oh yes!" You corrected as you piloted him higher like a plane should be. He screamed at first but then tried to man up from his fear of heights.

"Ok ok I'll talk." Silverbolt surrendered.

"I...I was thinking..." He paused.

"About?" You encourage him more. There was a long silence.

"Look out!" You screamed as you made a sharp turn causing Silverbolt to spin twice as you enjoyed the flight. Little did you know, the item you jabbed to immobilize Silverbolt managed to slip away. Silverbolt takes the lead and quickly landed on top of a mountain.

"That was dangerous." Silverbolt said. You giggled as you run your fingers through your hair.

"It was fun." You said, looking at him as your eyes sparkled from the sunset. Silverbolt felt his spark beating from the scene.

"(Y/N)..." Silverbolt called. You slightly glanced at him. He then knelt down.

"You see there is this..."And that's what you wanted to hear from him, a confession. You know that he likes you since it is pretty obvious should I say Slingshot told you.

You shut Silverbolt up by giving him a kiss. Silverbolt was surprised but then kissed back.

"I love you too Silverbolt." You said once and you both pulled away.