Combaticons (G1) X Autobot! Reader

You slowly took a peek at the intersection hallway only to see the coast is clear. You moved your position heading north. Why were you sneaking? Well...

*BAM!*

You flinched in surprise when a hand was on the wall cornering you.

"Where do you think you're going?" You looked up to see Brawl. You sweatdropped.

"H-hey Brawl hehehe" You nervously waved at him feeling tense.

"Just taking a walk" You slowly went under his arm to be free then you quickly walked away. You sighed in relief once you were away from him. You continued to escape.

Suddenly you bumped onto someone who was passing by. You quickly backed away a bit and apologized. You looked up to see Blast Off.

"Oh...uhhh..." You were about to come up with some excuses only to see Blast Off leaving. You were relieved that you don't need to come up with any excuses.

You saw the elevator and head inside then pressed the button to your destination. The elevator stopped mid way and a con entered. You felt tense and went to the corner to see it was Swindle. Swindle noticed your movement then smirked.

"(Y/N) shouldn't you be at the quarters?" Swindle said not even glancing at you.

"Umm...It's kinda boring so I went out and strayed around" You said.

"Oh? What if a Decepticon spotted you? You would be dead you know" Swindle said.

"...I'm an Autobot spy. I know my skills and abilities" You said trying to relax.

"Spy? Then why are you held as a hostage?" Swindle said. You sweatdropped.

"I was caught off guard alright. I should have paid attention to my surroundings" You said. Then Swindle turned around, you quickly looked away.

"Caught off guard ey?" Swindle said leaning forward.

"Come on elevator open up" You said in your mind as you felt the elevator is still moving upwards.

"So uhh...Swindle" You looked only to see Swindle's face close up. You backed away a bit only to be stopped by the corner of the walls. Suddenly the elevator door opened.

"Gotta go!" You said and quickly ran off.

Why does the combaticons act so weird today? They seemed not to mind me escaping even though it's obvious. What are they up to?

"Hey" You were suddenly grabbed on the waist to stop. You looked to see Vortex.

"V-Vortex!" You quickly pulled away from his grasp.

"What's with the rush?" He asked.

"This place is just too eerie, that's all" You said.

"Bye!" You quickly left before he could speak.

Finally you saw the exit! You rushed towards it then opened it through hacking the code. It opened then you went out. Freedom at last!

"Leaving so soon Autobot?"

"Onslaught!" You were in trouble.

"What's wrong Autobot? Eager to meet the Protectobots?" Onslaught said moving forward as you backed away.

"What are you talking about? They are my friends" You said. Suddenly you felt something behind you.

"Friends with benefits?" Vortex said. You looked behind you to see Vortex and Swindle at your back.

"What?!" You were shocked as to why they brought up this topic.

"Don't lie to us Autobot" Blast Off said. You saw Blast Off and Brawl both on your sides. You sweatdropped.

"I'm not lying! I swear to Primus! They are my friends. Are you guys jealous?" Suddenly realization hits you.

"Don't worry Autobot we'll treat you better" Onslaught said moving closer to you.

"W-wait, wait, wait! Why are you even interested in love?!" You said. They started to wonder, with this opportunity you took off. You were running away.

"Combaticons! Combine!" Onslaught commanded.

"AAAAAHHHHHH!" You scream as you were in your alt mode speeding away from Bruticus.