Ratchet (TFP) X Autobot! Reader

You were sitting down gazing up at Ratchet who's busy monitoring the computer. Ratchet hardly has time with you which is very upsetting to you. Wheeljack noticed your loneliness and started to accompany you until both of you are best friends.

After a few weeks you waited for Wheeljack's arrival. In the meantime you sat down and looked at Ratchet who was busy. You sighed as you suddenly gazed at him. Wheeljack entered the base until he saw you gazing at Ratchet. You told Wheeljack about your relationship with Ratchet and it was not good. Wheeljack smirked as an idea had popped out in his mind.

"Sup Sunshine" Wheeljack sat next to you causing you to startle. Wheeljack purposely said it aloud for 'Doc' to hear it loud and clear.

"Oh Wheeljack! You're here!" You said and smiled. Wheeljack smiled back.

"Watcha staring at?" Wheeljack smirked. You suddenly blushed and kinda looked away to avoid the eye contact.

"I-I...I was just staring at-"

"Me?" Wheeljack said. You were surprised.

"W-wha?" You were taken aback from what he said. But suddenly you saw him winking at you, hinting something for someone. You got his message and went with him.

"W-Why would I stare at you Wheeljack?" You pouted as you looked away.

"Do you find me alluring?" Wheeljack said with a flirty tone.

"Well Wheeljack I find you-" Before you could finish your sentence you felt someone grab your wrist to pull you up. You and Wheeljack looked to see an annoyed Ratchet holding a wrench in his other hand.

Before any of you could speak Ratchet whacked Wheeljack's head with his wrench and stormed off dragging you. You were surprised from what Ratchet did. You looked over your shoulder to see Wheeljack somewhat fine but you were too concerned. Ratchet brought you to the hallway.

"Ratchet! Why would you-" You suddenly flinched when Ratchet slightly slammed his servo on the wall beside your head.

"Stop fooling around (Y/N)" Ratchet said and roughly kissed you. You were surprised by his action. Then Ratchet pulled away as he gazed at you for a moment and left. Wheeljack entered when Ratchet left.

"Not gonna talk about it" You said blushing when Wheeljack looked at you. Wheeljack laughed.

"Are you alright Wheeljack?" You went towards him to pat his helm gently where Ratchet hit him with the wrench.

"Hehehe I'm alright, my helm is rigid than his wrench" Wheeljack boasted. You giggled.